10th September 2011, 02:02 PM
abinjoseph

Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?

its for my sister she is doing final year btech in information technology, wat will b the suit cources offerd after this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year -- [New]
  2. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  3. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  4. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  5. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  6. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?
  8. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  9. Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  10. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  11. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  12. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. hi im amanulla a btech student
  14. Which are the best courses available for me after pursuing B.A final year in Delhi University
  15. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  16. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  17. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  18. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2011, 05:40 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?

Now a days several institutes are available to provide job oriented training for you. You can go for the following training:
1. Java
2. SQL
3. .NET
4. ASP .NET
5. PHP .NET
6. Networking
7 CCNA etc.
As her stream is IT the above mentioned courses will be very much helpful for her to get job.
Thank you.
10th September 2011, 07:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?

after B.Tech in IT if she is interested in higher study then she may do M.Tech or she may go for MBA. otherwise she may do job if she interested to work in IT industry after B.Tech. if she wants to do any course for getting job then she may learn some computer language or she may do courses on networking or computer hardware according to her interest.

if she wants to do higher study then i think M.Tech is the best option. because M.Tech is related to B.Tech subject. she have to study one subject in M.Tech more specifically from B.Tech subjects. her knowledge will be more job opportunity will be high after M.Tech.

but MBA is management study. it is not related to technical subject. she have to study management subject and after completion of study she have to do job which is related to management. if she is strong in technical subject then better to go for M.Tech study.

otherwise she may join in IT industry. there are so many leading IT company like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Oracle etc which recruit many IT students every year. she may also try for job in these companies or other IT companies.

best of luck.
10th September 2011, 10:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

According to me if she wants for the higher study then she should go for either M.Tech or MBA.

as she is a student of technical line I mean she is B.Tech she should go for M.tech in which she can gather more and more knowledge in her base subject.

MBA is a business line degree,its little bit difference from its technical study,so choose as your choice.

If you are interested in M.Tech ,you should prepare for GATE and if you are so interest in MBA,you should appear in CAT.

Choice is yours.
10th September 2011, 11:13 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

there have many language courses,Which you can do.

but some useful courses will be

>>PHP.

>>JAVA.

>>J2E.

>>J2ME.

>>C++

>>(DOT)NET.

>>ORACLE.

>>J2ME.

etc.

all the best.............
10th September 2011, 11:45 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See dear there are so many options are open to your sister after passing the B.Tech. final year from I.T. department.There are mainly two options are there ...

*go for job
or
*higher studies

Now if she choose the first then she have to prepare well.If not then she may go for M.Tech. then phd and then M.B.A. or M.Phil etc.

But my suggestion to you is that to go for higher studies, if she wants to shine in her life.

good day.
11th September 2011, 01:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinjoseph View Post
its for my sister she is doing final year btech in information technology, wat will b the suit cources offerd after this?
dear friend,

You have completed B-TECH so you have lots of option for higher study.

You have chance to do M-TECH but you must have a score in GATE.

Another option is MBA but also you must score in CAt ,MAT ,XAT exam.

For MS, JRF ,SRf courses , you must have a degree of B-TECH is sufficient.

The good course is PHD but you must have a score in GATE exam.

thanks
12th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hello friends how to prepare for EIL exam in d stream of computer science which buks i used to follow plsssssssssss help me
12th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

am doing pre-finalyear in b.tech cse.what are the govt jobs available?
12th January 2012, 06:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinjoseph View Post
There are many aptions after completion of B.TECH
OPTIONS AFTER B.TECH
  • M.TECH
M.TECH is done after B.TECH .to get into a good college level of IIT'S & NIT'S , It is advisable to give GATE EXAM
  • MBA
MBA is also a good option if she really want to go in a MANAGAMENT FIELD it is better to do MBA
COURSES RELATED TO IT FIELD
  • C/C++
  • JAVA
  • .NET
  • VSU BASIC
  • ASP.NET
  • CCNA
  • NETWORKING
  • SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
24th May 2012, 10:36 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

According to me if she wants for the higher study then she should go for either M.Tech or MBA.If she neither interested in m.tech nor in MBA then she should go for a job in a good company or she should apply for professor also in some college if she is interested.
otherwise she doesnot choose any of the one given choice then she should go to abroad for the higher studies or for earning money if and only if she is interested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?