24th August 2010, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

please tell me all the reputed colleges for admission in MBA in Jaipur,Rajasthan. Right now i am doing BBA III and will be completing my BBA . I want to take admission in MBA. so please inform about all the MBA colleges in jaipur, there admission procedures, fee structure, and dates of examination for entrance exams and about form availability. please give all the possible information as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. List of best government colleges in Jaipur with cut-off for B.Com?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are the opportunities available?
  5. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  6. Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it? -- [New]
  7. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  9. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  10. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  14. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  16. List of top 10 colleges in Jaipur affiliated by Rajasthan University?
  17. Top 10 colleges in Jaipur offering BBA and MBA in Jaipur?
  18. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
15th February 2012, 04:22 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

HI DEAR FRIEND,

TOP MBA COLLEGES IN JAIPUR:-

(1)Indian Institute of Rural Management (IIRM)

(2) Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology

(3)MKM Institute of Management

(4) CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)

(5)R. A Podar Institute of Management

ok
for all details please goto the official website for these colleges.

all the best
15th February 2012, 05:01 PM
Dipender Siwach

Default Re: List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Here is the list:
Indian Institute of Rural Management (IIRM)
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
MKM Institute of Management
Taxila Business School
NIMT Group of Institutions
CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology
R. A Podar Institute of Management
Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management (KITE-SOM)
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology

For their admission purposes visit the following link & then click on the institute u think to be best

http://www.topmbaindia.com/mba-colleges-jaipur.aspx
15th February 2012, 10:36 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Criteria for MBA :-
*Candidate pass graduation in any stream
Age- after graduation upper age no limits for all.

Top MBA colleges in Jaipur:-

Good Luck...........
28th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want admission in iirm so what is criteria of this college n taxila college also please tell me
29th February 2012, 12:02 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

top MBA colleges in Jaipur :

Taxila Business School

Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management (KITE-SOM)

19th May 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the admission process and fee structure and eligibility
4th June 2012, 02:22 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Detail Information About MBA Course -

MBA is a 2 Year Post Graduate Degree Course in management Field.

And to apply for This Course, You need to complete your graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university With Minimum 50% Marks.

But to get admission in MBA course, You need to Apply for the entrance examination Like CAT/MAT examination. Because To appear in CAT/MAT examination is compulsory If you are interested to get admission in Top Business Schools Like IIM's, IIM's Only give admission on the Basis of CAT score Card and all other Private Schools accepts the MAT score Card.

And to Apply for CAT examination You need to scored Minimum 50% marks in your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible for CAT examination, The examination was held Only 1 Times In a Year and you can apply for this examination Online by visit the CAT official website, The notification was generally published in the August and the examination was held in November.

And for MAT examination only Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University is Must, The examination was held 4 Times in a year and Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for MAT examination.

After clear the CAT/MAT examination, you are eligible for GD and Interview Round and after clear the GD and Interview session You will get admission in Top Business Schools.

The Fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. But many private colleges Fees was Around Rs 70,000 per Semester Or More than That, The fees in Government colleges was low as compared to private, So its better If you can visit the Top MBA Colleges websites and check the Fees structure.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
8th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i am 12 pass so that i want to take admission in bca collage in jaipur
16th June 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b.com this yr i want to take admission in mba plzzz help me........
12th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bba with 52% so plesae tell me best college in jaipur with high placements without giving any entrance exam ?
27th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing final year with b.com faculty .i want to do MBA .can i give entrace exam this year CAT.
3rd October 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduate in BBA and now i want to take admission in MBA at Jaipur? Can u suggest me Top 5 Colleges in Jaipur?
4th October 2012, 01:04 PM
violent viper

DEAR FRIEND..

Top MBA colleges in Jaipur :

Taxila Business School

30th October 2012, 02:20 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Detail Information About MBA Course -

MBA is a 2 Year Post Graduate Degree Course in management Field.

And to apply for This Course, You need to complete your graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university With Minimum 50% Marks.

But to get admission in MBA course, You need to Apply for the entrance examination Like CAT/MAT examination. Because To appear in CAT/MAT examination is compulsory If you are interested to get admission in Top Business Schools Like IIM's, IIM's Only give admission on the Basis of CAT score Card and all other Private Schools accepts the MAT score Card.

And to Apply for CAT examination You need to scored Minimum 50% marks in your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible for CAT examination, The examination was held Only 1 Times In a Year and you can apply for this examination Online by visit the CAT official website, The notification was generally published in the August and the examination was held in November.

And for MAT examination only Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University is Must, The examination was held 4 Times in a year and Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for MAT examination.

After clear the CAT/MAT examination, you are eligible for GD and Interview Round and after clear the GD and Interview session You will get admission in Top Business Schools.

The Fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. But many private colleges Fees was Around Rs 70,000 per Semester Or More than That, The fees in Government colleges was low as compared to private, So its better If you can visit the Top MBA Colleges websites and check the Fees structure.
31st October 2012, 04:17 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me all the reputed colleges for admission in MBA in Jaipur,Rajasthan. Right now i am doing BBA III and will be completing my BBA . I want to take admission in MBA. so please inform about all the MBA colleges in jaipur, there admission procedures, fee structure, and dates of examination for entrance exams and about form availability. please give all the possible information as soon as possible.

MBA Master of Business Administrative

>> A candidate should have completed their Bechelor Degree with at least 60% from any recognized universities.

>> Age limit should not exist 30 years there a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST in upper age.

>> A candidate may have to appear for the entrance examination of MBA and pass it with good score.

Good colleges for MBA:

CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing

Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management

Indian Institute of Rural Management

Taxila Business School
1st November 2012, 12:08 AM
tradus

HI,

These are some top MBA colleges in Jaipur-------------------

Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
Taxila Business School
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology
R. A Podar Institute of Management.

This should help
thank you
11th November 2012, 01:14 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Good colleges for MBA:

CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing

Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management

Indian Institute of Rural Management

Taxila Business School

THANK YOU---
29th April 2013, 11:56 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> Following are the top 10 MBA Colleges in Jaipur :-

>> Indian Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur
• E-mail : [email protected]

>> Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur

>> MKM Institute of Management, Jaipur

>> Taxila Business School, Jaipur

>> NIMT Group of Institutions, Jaipur

>> CSS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur

>> Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology, Jaipur

>> R. A. Poddar Institute of Management, Jaipur

>> Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management (KITE-SOM, Jaipur

>> Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur

Hope for your better future scope . . .
29th April 2013, 06:26 PM
ranu44

HI,

List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur-------------------

1.Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
2.MKM Institute of Management
3.Taxila Business School
4.NIMT Group of Institutions
5.CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
6.Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology
7.R. A Podar Institute of Management.

eligibility criteria and admission procedure----------------

1.the candidate must be graduate from recognised university
2.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories
3.for 45% of sc/st catagories
4.final year students can apply
5.there is no age limit.

Nice to help you...................
5th May 2013, 12:51 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE TOP M.B.A COLLEGES IN JAIPUR AS UNDER :-

1. C.C.S NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL.

2. RAJASTHAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.

3. I.I.R.M.

4. N.I.M.T INSTITUTIONS.

5. TAXILA BUSINESS SCHOOL.

THANK YOU!!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
16th August 2013, 12:48 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of top MBA colleges in Jaipur:-

- Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering and School of Management

- CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing

- Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology

- Indian Institute of Rural Management

- MKM Institute of Management

- Taxila Business School

- NIMT Group of Institutions etc.

Best of luck......
17th February 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the best college of mba in jaipur with the fee structure
14th April 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduated and looking for MBA please tell me how can i get admission in MBA and what is the procedure for MBA. please mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?