25th August 2010, 12:20 PM
jananigt

How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed B.E CSE with 82%

I want to do ME in anna university as part time .so pls give me the required information. i've completed BE(CSE) in 2009 with 82%.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  2. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  4. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  5. How to get admission in BE part time evening college at Anna University?
  6. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  7. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  8. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  10. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  11. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  12. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed my B.E with 82%
  13. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  14. Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  16. Any chance to get admission in M.E part time at anna university after scoring 19 in TANCET with specialization in CSE
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  18. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
1st August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed B.E CSE with 82%

my aggregate mark is 128.5. what is my counseling date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?