14th September 2011, 03:51 PM
deepika bajwan

How can I do Ph.D from Haryana and Delhi in History?

sir I have done M.A in history and I want to do phd specially from haryana and delhi.pls suggest me abt this.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in History to M.Sc candidate in Delhi/Noida?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  3. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  9. How to do PhD in History?
  10. Which college I can get in Northern India on the basis of GPAT rank and B.PPharma percentage for M.Tech course?
  11. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  12. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  13. List of reputed universities in India offering PhD in History?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History?
  15. Percentage required in M.A. to study PhD in History?
  16. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  18. All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?
14th October 2011, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D from Haryana and Delhi in History?

You need to have a Masters level degree in history to study for PhD. This is the basic requirement. Also a good score is desirable. The University of Delhi conducts this course. Apart from this university, various other universities like JNU, JMI, Central University of Haryana also conduct PhD programmes. You need to check which of the institutes offer courses of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?