17th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?

sir, can i complete my degree in marine engineering after my diploma in mechanical engineering.
if yes

what is the procedure and a list of colleges in karnatak

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  5. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  6. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  9. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  11. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  12. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  16. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
8th November 2011, 02:51 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?

dear friend,

yes, you can do it if you have interest in this field .
the future of this field is s bright .
so
best of luck.
5th February 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?

diploma completed how to enter degree in 2 year
15th May 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication in NTTF in Karnataka.How can i study my engineering in electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?