20th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good MBA college if I am a NCC cadet holding C certificate? Is there any quota for NCC cadets?

I'm N.C.C Cadet holding 'C' Certificate with 'A' grade can i get an admission in good MBA college? I have no other reserved quota.Is there any quota for ncc Cadets.please rply

11th December 2011, 11:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good MBA college if I am a NCC cadet holding C certificate? Is there any quota for NCC cadets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm N.C.C Cadet holding 'C' Certificate with 'A' grade can i get an admission in good MBA college? I have no other reserved quota.Is there any quota for ncc Cadets.please rply
HI,
If you want to take admissions top college you have to qualify the exam like
C.A.T, M.A.T etc.

There is no N.C.C quota in the exam.
After qualifying the exam you will get the top college in India.

Some top college offering M.B.A are:-
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur

ALL THE BEST!
28th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good MBA college if I am a NCC cadet holding C certificate? Is there any quota for NCC cadets?

I have scored 43% in graduation in BSc from nagpur and also hold NCC C-certificate. Can I pursue MBA in a good college??
21st December 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 48% in graduation in BA from bangalore also hold NCC C-certificate. Can I pursue MA in a good college
10th June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am holding ncc C certificate and want to take admission in davv university (ims college)
30th June 2023, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm a ncc C certificate holder and I want to know that if I prepared for some M.B.A entrance exam in these exams I get some extra or bonus Marks or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?