21st September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do take COMEDK for engineering? I have done my schooling and PU outside Karnataka

i done my schooling and PU in outside karnataka,i am willling to take comedk to do my engineering in karnataka,so pls let me know the procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for KCET? I have lived in Karnataka from 25 years
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  3. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
  5. Can I get a seat in Karnataka after scoring 115 marks in COMEDK
  6. Eligibility to appear in COMEDK to study in Karnataka for 12th student of Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  7. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  8. COMEDK is mandatory for other state students?
  9. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  10. Whether I am Local or Non-Local candidate to apply in COMEDK-PGET if pursuing Internship in Karnataka and residing at Hyderabad? Seats allotment for COMEDK-PGET?
  11. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  12. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  13. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  14. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  15. Can I appear for COMEDK if I don't belong to Karnataka State?
  16. Can a non-karnataka student write COMEDK exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Scholarship details for students outside Karnataka in colleges under COMEDK?

24th July 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do take COMEDK for engineering? I have done my schooling and PU outside Karnataka

FOR LATERAL ENTRY TO ENGINEERING DCET STUDENTS IS CONSIDER AS COMEDK OR KCET

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?