22nd September 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?

Is there is availability of weekend B.Tech degree courses for working diploma holders. if so give name of college & details of courses offered & fee structure & timings of attending college.

Related Questions:
  1. Distance Diploma courses in Civil engineering for a person working in Dubai? Examination centres and fee structure?
  2. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. Fee structure for all diploma and degree courses?
  4. Date of availability of forms for degree holders for direct admission in IPCC?
  5. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  6. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  7. Education career option for me after DMLT
  8. Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?
  9. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  11. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  13. Job details for electronics engineering students?
  14. What is the date of availability of forms of PWD for engineering diploma holders?
  15. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  16. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  18. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
2nd November 2018, 06:26 PM
Clement321

Default Re: Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?

Actually it's better to have btech degree as a full time and as you are a diploma holder you can enter directly to 2nd year of engineering btech in any streams.If you wish to move on with working and studying btech its better to choose distance education from a recognised university such as ignou, or from other international universities that have good certification value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?