22nd September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?

I am completed B.com.I want to do MCA through Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance learning?
What are the date of getting admissions?
How to apply?
What are the requirements?
What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  2. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  3. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  6. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  7. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  8. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  11. Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com
  12. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  15. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  16. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  17. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
13th January 2012, 03:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?

There are several institutions providing the course of MCA through distance education. Some of the institutions are listed below;
Alagappa University; refer, www.alagappauniversity.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University, refer, http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
Annamalai University; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in
To know about the details follow the official website of the institutions. For example to pursue the course from IGNOU the minimum eligibility is a bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. However, the students who have not pursued Mathematics as one of the subject in class 12, are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently. The minimum duration of the course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
The Programme Fee is Rs.8100 for 1st semester + Rs.1000 for CS-60 for non- Maths students. Rs.8000 per semester from 2nd semester onwards .
31st May 2012, 11:19 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?

I am completed B.com.I want to do MCA through
Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance
learning?
What are the date of getting admissions?
How to apply? What are the requirements?
What is the fee structur
10th July 2012, 06:43 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List ofUniversities
providing MCA through
distance learning:

Amity school of Distance Learning

Alagappa University

Annamalai University

University of Delhi

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

JNTU, Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

Cochin University of Science and Technology

H.P. University Shimla

PSG college of Technology

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

MCA University of Rajasthan

Goa University

all the best.
12th July 2012, 04:41 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Universities for Distance MCA : -

Amity School of Distance Learning

MCA University of Rajasthan

Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University

National Institute of Technology warangal andhrapradesh

ACharya Nagarjuna University

Annamalai University

Alagappa University

Indian Institute of Technology

PSG College of Technology

all the best

regards............
tash
29th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get addmission in scdl MCA program ?
8th July 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i qualifie bca and i want to do mca through distancr please send me detail on my mail [email protected]
9th July 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of Admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
9th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MCA course through distance learning? Date of admission?how to apply and what is the fee structure?what is the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?
14th June 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I dint write icet bt i want to do mca without icet rank is it possible in any distance education... If s plz reply soon, I don't want to waste my year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?