23rd September 2011, 08:19 PM
syed zainul

Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?

sir,
i want change my college ....i'm in 1st year from rpet rajsthan board...
so,what is the procedure for transfer of college...
i dont like the environment of the college..
thanxx...waiting for ur answer
rpely soon

Related Questions:
  1. Does outside candidate can apply for RPET? Admission procedure will be based on JEE or RPET? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  3. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  4. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  6. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  7. Best 5 colleges for electronics and communication?
  8. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  9. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  10. Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana
  11. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  12. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  13. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  14. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  15. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  16. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of RPET?
  18. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
23rd December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?

sir,
me too wants to change the college...
i m in first year from rpet rajasthan board R.T.U...
plss help me by telling the procedure to transfer from one college to another...
I shall be very grateful to u..
thanxx..

waiting 4 ur reply..
8th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?

hello sir
i want change my college. my present college is ecb bikaner to mbm jodhpur
17th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have deposited my second year fees.
if i change may college in same rtu uni. can i get my money back
26th March 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can i change under collge chandigarh universties to patiala punjabi universties.....in 2nd year of bsc
1st July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am presently studying in GOVT. MAHILA ENGINEERING COLLEGE ,AJMER . I have some health issues but my CGPA is quite good. So will you please tell me the procedure to change my college from Ajmer to Jaipur. I have completed B.Tech. 1 year without any backrecords .
kindly help
26th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO CHANGE MY RPET COLLEGE AJMER TO MBM JODHPUR WHAT SHOULD I DO
27th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sr i want to change my college.. m in fst year...m in skit nd wanrmts to go in uce, kota .. plsz tell d procedure
7th February 2015, 08:32 PM
KapilsoniK9

Smile Re: Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed zainul View Post
sir,
i want change my college ....i'm in 1st year from rpet rajsthan board...
so,what is the procedure for transfer of college...
i dont like the environment of the college..
thanxx...waiting for ur answer
rpely soon
I Have created a blog for all transfer seeking students. rtucollegetransfer.blogspot.com
1st August 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i haveto transfer from ecb college bikaner to mbm jodhpur

Please tell me the process of changing the collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?