24th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in DRDO Hyderabad after doing M.Tech Mechanical in JNTUK Kakinada?

sir Iam doing M-TECH(MECHANICAL)in JNTUK,KAKINADA.Iam intrested in doing project in drdo hyderabad,so may I know the address to whome I have to send my resume,and application request and email ID also,please help me.

6th August 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in DRDO Hyderabad after doing M.Tech Mechanical in JNTUK Kakinada?

Yes, you can apply in DRDO Hyderabad but it depends on the current vacancies which you can look by opening its site and logging to careers then after select project catagory under which browse recruitment and assessment centre where you will find the running vacancies and thereafter apply accordingly.
6th August 2018, 05:10 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: How to do project in DRDO Hyderabad after doing M.Tech Mechanical in JNTUK Kakinada?

Yes, you can apply in DRDO Hyderabad by looking in the current vacancies. You can log on to its site and then go to careers option further choose project option then go to recruitment and assessment centre option where you can find the vacancies and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?