25th September 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before

my date of birth is 03.04 .1983 and i am 28 years old mother of 4 children .i have completed my bsc botany 8 years before and have appeared for kerala medical entrance exam 2 times after my plus two and during my first year degree.i am willing to appear for kerala entrance in the year 2012 .can u please help me to know whether i can appear for the exam to fulfil my dream to be a doctor.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths in 12th
  2. What is the scope of BSc Botany and Biotechnology in Kerala? What are the job opportunities in Kerala?
  3. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  4. Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths
  5. Career and scope of Botany after Ph.D in Botany?
  6. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  7. Syllabus of BSc 3 years course? Sample question papers of MSc entrance exam Botany course?
  8. Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?
  9. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  10. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  12. How should I study for BSc Biotechnology in Kerala?
  13. How to do MS from Botany? I have completed BSc from ZBC
  14. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  15. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  16. What can I do after doing Bsc in Botany? Which are the courses available for me after BSc?
  17. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  18. How M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology is different from Botany and Biotechnoloy stream? -- [New]
6th June 2016, 10:34 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before

You are eligible for Kerala Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM). There is no upper age limit.

KEAM Eligibility
- You must have passed higher secondary with PCB as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You should be at least 17 years old.
- No upper age limit.

Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 120
- Total Marks : 480
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- For each wrong answer , 1 mark will be deducted.
- Time Duration : 2.5 Hours

KEAM Important Dates
- Registration Starts From : 3rd January , 2016
- Last Date of Application : 29th January , 2016
- Release Admit cards : 28th March , 2016
- KEAM Exam Date : 25th May , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?