28th September 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How should i join Indian Navy or Air Force after completing BSc in Computer Application?

How should i join indian navy or air force after completing B.sc in computer application ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join indian air force?
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?
  5. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  10. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  11. What else should I do after B.Com in Computer Application to join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
28th September 2011, 09:14 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i join Indian Navy or Air Force after completing BSc in Computer Application?

A graduates can join armed forces

and minimum qualification for it can be graduation with percentage of 60% or just pass-out..

For that you need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam..

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.and for Indian Naval Academy you
need to have a Degree in Engineering.similarly for Air Force Academy you need a Degree of Recognized University
(with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.

give the CDSE exam , try to score maximum ,the results will be out 1 - 2 months after the exam.go for SSB(service selection board).selection will be on criteria basis.get selected there.should be medically fit.
28th September 2011, 09:45 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: How should i join Indian Navy or Air Force after completing BSc in Computer Application?

Hello Friend

Through CDS examination one can choose anyone of
Indian Military Academy or
Naval Academy or
Air Force Academy or
Officers Training Academy
But the eligibility criteria is different for different academies.
The educational qualification required for IMA(Indian Military Academy) and OTA(Officers Training Academy) is
Graduation degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognised University .

The educational qualification required for Air Force Academy and Naval Academy is
Graduation degree from a Recognized University

The age limit is as follow;
IMA:
19-23 years
Naval:
19-22 years
Airforce:
19-23 years
OTA:
19-25 years.

The UPSC notification for CDS examination clearly states the upper and lower limit of
date of birth for different academies. The above mentioned age limit is for guidance
but it would be better if you visit the notification for the exam and then find your
eligibility for it.

visit: http://www.upsc.gov.in/

All The Best..
28th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.Sc in computer Application you want to go for Indian Navy or Indian Air force...
For that you have to appear in entrance exam like-CDS(Combined defense service) exam.
The exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility for CDS:-

For Navy:-

1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field from a recognized university.
2.The age should be in between 19-22 years.

For Air force:-

1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have completed the 12th in science having physics and maths as optional subjects..

2.The age should be in between 19-23 years.

As you have complete your B.sc course in computer application then you can apply for Air force post..
You are not eligible for Navy...
So, go for it..
All the best.
28th September 2011, 07:26 PM
dil-jale

hi dear

for IAF exam you need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam..
minimum qualification for it can be graduation with percentage of 60% or just pass-out..

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.

thanks
28th September 2011, 07:37 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Hello Friend ,

Through CDS examination one can choose anyone of
Indian Military Academy or

Naval Academy or
Air Force Academy or
Officers Training Academy

But the eligibility criteria is different for different academies.
The educational qualification required for IMA(Indian Military Academy) and OTA(Officers Training Academy) is
Graduation degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognised University .

The educational qualification required for Air Force Academy and Naval Academy is
Graduation degree from a Recognized University

The age limit is as follow;
IMA:
19-23 years
Naval:
19-22 years
Airforce:
19-23 years
OTA:
19-25 years.

The UPSC notification for CDS examination clearly states the upper and lower limit of
date of birth for different academies. The above mentioned age limit is for guidance
but it would be better if you visit the notification for the exam and then find your
eligibility for it.

visit: http://www.upsc.gov.in/

All The Best..

~MANOJ~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?