9th September 2010, 03:44 PM
dolkar_tsering@rediffmail

Can I pursue Mass Comm after doing M.A in english?

i have done M.A in engish and i want to pursue MASSCOM.My academic records are not so good as i have only 42%in my 10th board,51%in 12th board,56%in graduation.should i do it or not?please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the benefit of doing mass comm after completing B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  3. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors? -- [New]
  8. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  9. What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?
  10. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  11. What is the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du?
  12. Mass Communication from IP University through correspondence?
  13. Can a commerce student be a commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria for a commercial pilot?
  14. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  15. BBA/BCA from DU, GGSIPU, Symbiosis, Bharti Vidyapeeth University: Form dates and fees? where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  17. Which college is the best for mass communication course?
  18. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
24th January 2012, 01:52 PM
money bajaj

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Comm after doing M.A in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolkar_tsering@rediffmail View Post
i have done M.A in engish and i want to pursue MASSCOM.My academic records are not so good as i have only 42%in my 10th board,51%in 12th board,56%in graduation.should i do it or not?please help me
"yes, you can do mass communication, but from which university do you want to do this course?"
5th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Comm after doing M.A in english?

if i do masters in journalism and mass communication after masters of arts in english then which one will be beneficial for me either do masters or pg course in journalism and mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?