6th October 2011, 08:26 PM
J.Mehraj

What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?

Hello
i am B.A final year student. My %age is below 50% now i want to know what is better for me. Plz assist me

16th October 2011, 05:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?

50% marks is moderate marks in graduation level though you have not mentioned from which university you did your graduation. as you are moderate student you may go for further study like M.A with the subject in which you have done graduation. you may also try for B.ed. if you get chance to do B,Ed then you may go for it.

if you are not interested in further study then you may go for job, you may try for teaching job. there are so many companies those recruit any graduate from any stream in their so many post. you may try for job in this type of post in private companies.

as an average student you may try for clerical job or nay Group D job. if you go for further study then don't go for clerical job. but after B.A only you may go. i think higher study is always good. so if you have interest you may go for M.A. you may also do some computer or networking related course through which you may get job in any private company.

best of luck.
20th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?

tell me about programms by different companies by which i can do my post graduation with job. i am in TYBSc Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?