6th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed for Ph.D in Organic Electronics?

I have completed Engineering in Electronics And Communication Engineering,looking forward to do a Ph.D in Organic Electronics.....How Shall I Proceed???Where should I apply??Is it Possible if dont have a NET/GATE Rank???

11th January 2012, 01:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed for Ph.D in Organic Electronics?

Ph.D in Organic Electronics can be pursued through several institution in India. For the Ph.D program in India the minimum required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme in the relevant subject.
2nd April 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I proceed for Ph.D in Organic Electronics?

I have completed Engineering in Electronics And Communication Engineering,looking forward to do a Ph.D in antina design & fabrication.....How Shall I Proceed???Where should I apply??Is it Possible if dont have a NET/GATE Rank???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?