8th October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to have a career in Banking or Managing Field?

I am doing b,com after Graduation i want to make career in banking or managing field
so. please guide me.any course for my bright career.

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects in Banking field after studying M.Sc. degree in Banking? -- [New]
  2. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  3. Useful courses in Banking after B.Sc. IT?
  4. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  5. What are the requirements for career in banking for 12th commerce? What type of entrance exam is conducted? Is there a career in any other field in commerce stream?
  6. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  7. How to make a career in Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?
  9. Which field can make m career after graduating in BCA?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(Production Engineering) aspirant?
  11. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  12. What kind of government exams can I attend after doing B.A English course
  13. Which one is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after B.Sc CS?
  14. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  15. Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?
  16. What are the future challenges in the field of Banking?
  17. Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?
  18. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
29th December 2011, 11:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to have a career in Banking or Managing Field?

To pursue a career in the banking sector with the nationalized banks for the clerical or the PO post a candidate has to appear for the entrance test. The eligibility criteria varies from bank to bank. Generally a candidate with minimum 55% aggregate marks in graduation and in the age group between 21 years to 30 years can register for the common written exam conducted by IBPS or by respective banks for the clerical or the PO post by paying the requisite fee. If the candidate clears the test then he will be called for group discussion and personal interview. If he clears this final rounds then he will be offered a job with the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?