11th October 2011, 02:00 AM

Which course is a better choice for me between CS and ICWAI being a candidate of working as QC Chemist in a Fertilizer Company?

I am working as a Q.c.chemist in a fertilizer company.I want to do Company secretary or ICWAI course to get higher post in my company.I have no commerce background.so please suggest me better option between these two which I can do it.

28th October 2011, 01:11 PM
Bhagawant

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between CS and ICWAI being a candidate of working as QC Chemist in a Fertilizer Company?

i am MBA+ B.Sc. graduates students i want to enter in GOVT modernization so give me some idea .. how to join Govt job
8th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between CS and ICWAI being a candidate of working as QC Chemist in a Fertilizer Company?

Thanks sir ,because of this i am able to take decision to do C.S as i ve completed my graduation (B.com) this year only.
I
i also want to ask that i will do Cs without any coaching should i?
as i got 86% in my 12th commerce and graduation result is awaited .and is there job security after CS?
plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?