12th October 2011, 12:38 AM
add4khan

Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?

i have completed bcom in 2003. Am i elegible for icwa 2011-2012. If yes what is addmission procedure, course duration, eligiblity and fee structure and institute and colleges in delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  2. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  3. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  4. Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?
  5. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  6. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  8. Institutes offering ICWAI course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  13. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  14. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  15. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  16. What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
15th October 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?

Hi I am an MBA post graduate in finance and whether i can apply for the ICWAI course and if yes what are the procedures and structured fees and and duration and (if not) what is the eligibility needed for this course.Please send mails to [email protected]
27th October 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?

when does semister exams begin for R10 ..
14th November 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have completed B.COM.so please tell me what is the procedure to join ICWAI .what is the duration &what is the course fees. my id is [email protected].
15th November 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am graduate & now I am planning to do I.C.W.A. what is eligibilty of I.C.W.A after graduation any percentage is required or not and I also want to ask fee structure. how can apply for this course.
9th December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed B.COM.so please tell me what is the procedure to join ICWAI .what is the duration & what is the course fees. my id is [email protected].

Regards,
Mohd. Arif Saife
Accountent Gv's Electroworld
Ramnagar Road Kashipur
Mob No:- 91 99 171 70096
18th January 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed Intermediate in the year 2011. I do not know the fee structure, procedure and duration of ICWA. Tell me what i do. My email ID is [email protected].

Regards,
Hari kishan
Daliganj, LKO.
Mb no.9559390622
7th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have pursuing my degree final B.Com 2012. After completing my degree i like to join in icwa course.So i needed some information.What is the course duration,and fees details,so i should write any entrance exam to join this course.Please Send this information to my id Sir,[email protected].
Regards,
Doulaghar saritha,
Hyderabad.
Mobile No-9032398670
9th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i m mba finan year student what is the eligibility for admission on icwa inter.
[email protected]
20th February 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

is the icwai course can be done after complting b.com p may i take direct admission in intermediate stage say anything requires special for thos may i elgible for this
25th February 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is sridevi i have completed M.com in madras university through distance education.And i have only SSlc,B.com and M.com qualification .i dont have Hsc qualification.Can i apply for icwai exam please inform me through my mail id please.

with Thanks & regards,
Sridevi,
[email protected]
25th February 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 2000 b com ( H) graduate enrolled in Icwai in Year 2000 but not Proceed now i am a working Exe & want to return the Icwai
course Shall I Join the course again ? Please Suggest How i Can Join without quit my job ?
29th February 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i want to know that after completing my 12th what is the procedure of taking admission for icwai what is the fee structure, please tell me..
20th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to take admission in B.com(professionl) in Punjab university chandigarh campous.In first semester i get 86.75% in 2class. please help me how i can take admission.
2nd May 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com and after it i want to join icwa.plz tell me about the procedure ,fees stucture and duration of icwa
. my id is
[email protected]
9th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i have sent the required details for registering the icwai intermediate for postal coaching to chennai. how can i know about my registration
25th June 2012, 12:44 PM

Question Re. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?

[QUOTE=add5angels4876456] hi i had just completed my graduation by b.com with first divison i want to know that what is the duration and fees structure of ICWA after graduation.
28th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Gd aftrnun sir,
I am perusing b.com (H) bfe final yr frm jnvu, jodhpur . So can I aply icwai Aftr grad. Or with grad.? And I also ask abt its procedure for aplyng nd scope about its opportunity aftr cmpltng it...hw much average u want for it.
8th August 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS QUALIFICATION & WHAT IS MINIMUM PERIOD FOR ARTICLE
18th October 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir....I am Venkatesh.Gunda.....I'completed My Graduation in 2012 with 47%.....So plz tsend me details to my mail id:[email protected] am i elegible are not for ICWA.
6th November 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com and after it i want to join icwa.plz tell me about the procedure ,fees stucture and duration of icwa
. my id is

[email protected]
thanx...............
17th December 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

re.i am completed degree in b.com computers,i am interested to icwai so pls suggest me the next steps of course timings and fee details ?
my email id '' [email protected] ''
28th July 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

duration and fee structure of i.c.w.a after b.b.a
14th August 2013, 11:04 AM
Bhuthesh B D

Cool Re: Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?

i have completed Bcom in 2002. Am i elegible for icwa 2013-2014. If yes what is addmission procedure, course duration, eligiblity and fee structure and institute and colleges in Bangalore.
17th January 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of ICWA.Please suggest me the qualification and eligibility for ICWA?Is there any age limit for that?
20th August 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I m complting my b.com and I want to join icwa course please tell me what is the craiteriya of this course? and duration of this course and which institute is better for this course..
19th September 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage require in bcon for admission in icwai pls inform to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?