12th October 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology?

hello i m neha sengar.i m pursuing my betech biotechnology and want to do mtech in naotechnology.plz suggest me how could i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  2. Can I do M.Tech from nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  7. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  8. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs?
  11. Requirements for pursuing Mtech in biotechnology in top universities in INDIA?
  12. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  13. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  14. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  16. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  17. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  18. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
30th January 2012, 03:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology?

For pursuing M.tech nanotechnology you must complete your B-tech from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your graduation course.So,I think you are eligible for M-Tech from nanotechnology
Following institutes in India which offers M.Tech course in nanotechnology:

-IISc Bangalore, center for nanotechnology

-IIT(Mumbai, Kanpur, Delhi , Guwahati , Chennai)

-NIT(Rourkela , kurukshetra, Bhopal...)

-Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials, Thanjavur(
Tamil Nadu )

-Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida( Uttar Pradesh )

-Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?