27th January 2010, 12:42 PM
aarav

What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?

Hi,Im planning to appear for Xavier's Mass com entrance in May.Please guide me as to what sort of questions are asked in the entrance exam and how do I prepare for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?
  2. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  3. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  4. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  5. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  6. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  8. What is the benefit of doing mass comm after completing B.Tech?
  9. How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?
  12. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  15. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Programming Test of Amdocs for SME Trainee post? -- [New]
  17. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
12th August 2011, 06:10 PM
malek basit

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?

hello Frnds

I suggest:

Cases in Communications Law
Media Planning: A Practical Guide
Media/Impact: An Introduction to Mass Media...

there are several books available in the market. or you can practice previous year papers or the new practice papers . thank you
14th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?

how can we be prepared for st. xavier entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?