14th October 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?

wat will be the salary package of cs engineering students completing mba with it ! salary package per annum?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  2. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  3. Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?
  4. How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?
  5. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  6. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  7. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  8. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  9. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  10. Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?
  11. How to get a Job with a salary of 7-8 Lakhs after completion of BE in CSE stream?
  12. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  13. What is the salary package of BFM and CA graduation?
  14. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  15. Which MBA colleges offer high salary package in Pune?
  16. Minimum salary package after completing CS course?
  17. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
14th October 2011, 11:42 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wat will be the salary package of cs engineering students completing mba with it ! salary package per annum?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you how much you have talent and in which company you want to join...........

Because some good companies give good salary in first time they will give to you minimum 5-8lacs per annum.........

It is totally depend on company if you will join better company then may be they will give to you first time less money but in that company experiance is too much important.........

That's why this is totally depend on you how can manage you and in which company you want to join............

MBA is good this time in the market and you will get good salary after MBA.........
12th January 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my MBA in finance and thinking of doing CS ..............is there career for me in this field..........kindly suggest me...
1st April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i m intersrested inn doing businees but i dnt know yhe courses that i can do after 12th to earn a good amount?
12th August 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary an electronic emngineer get
24th April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING B.TECH WHICH ONE IS BUTTER M.TECH OR MBA
23rd May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary for the candidate who done b.com from amity university
3rd July 2013, 03:55 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Salary which you get after your MBA often depends on the following factors.

- College from which you have done your MBA
- Your past academic record
- Your work ex
- your rank in college

The better these factors are, the better job you would get with good package.

All the best
4th June 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I complete t.y.b.a in marathi i can do msw course so plz msw course detail information give me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?