14th October 2011, 01:22 PM
loveofcottage

Old and new syllabus for Bio Science(Pass and Honors)? Question Papers of West Bengal Universities?

sir, i want to get bio science pass i.e (botany+zoology+physiology) question papers of last 10-15 years of both old as well as new syllabus of the universities like calcutta,burdwan,kalyani,vidyasagar,uttarbanga,vis va bharati,jadavpur & rabindrabharati

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. Physics honors question papers for west bengal school service commission
  3. Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  6. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  7. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
  8. West bengal preveterinary exam papers of last five years?
  9. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  10. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Can I attend SSC in West Bengal after completing B.A Honors from CMJ university
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  18. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
17th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old and new syllabus for Bio Science(Pass and Honors)? Question Papers of West Bengal Universities?

WHAT IS THE SYALLABUS OF B.SC (PASS COURSE)?
9th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old and new syllabus for Bio Science(Pass and Honors)? Question Papers of West Bengal Universities?

how i get b.sc chemistry admission test syllabus?
31st January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

previous year questions paper B.Sc. (General) part 3 in The University of Burdwan
7th October 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to get 10 years question papers of zoology general in Burwan University
12th September 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me last 15 years bio science pass question papers of burdwan university in bengali version .
16th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous years Question papers for first year General(Pass) Zoology. How and/or from where can I get these?
4th July 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous year question papers of zoology General for first year .From where can I get these??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?