17th October 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers of NTPC for Electrical Engineering stream?

also with short question answer of ntpc paper
previous 1o pyear ntpc exam question for electrical engineering degree

17th October 2011, 02:24 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of NTPC for Electrical Engineering stream?

hi..there is no need of following the previous years question papers for the national thermal power cooperation limited public sector company because from nest year onward the selection will be based on the basis of the marks scored in the gate examination ,after the completion of the gate examination you will have to apply for the ntpc and based on your score you will be called for the interview and depending on your performance in the interview your selection will be based and hence you have to prepare well for the gate examination for this years because for an general candidate you have to get an rank of at least below 50 to have an realistic chance of getting an call for the interview ,
you should purchase the gk publishers gate book and also the previous ten years question papers bok of the gk publishers because that will really help you in getting an good marks in the gate examination and also the solutions of the gk publishers gate examination book are very well explained and very easy to understand compared to many other books
also purchase the materials of the ace academy that will surely help you in an long way to get the write kind of preparation for the gate examination
21st October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of NTPC for Electrical Engineering stream?

sir please send me the model question answers for diploma trainee in electrical stream
my e mail id is
"[email protected]"
23rd October 2011, 12:17 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of NTPC for Electrical Engineering stream?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NTPC EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NTPC exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much...

-> Just go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam and prepare for it accordingly...

-> I have also attached the syllabus for NTPC exam in this post for your reference.. just go through it and prepare for all the topics given to score well in the exam..

Quote:
"Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip NTPC.zip(119.8 KB, 1072 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC-Syllabus.pdf(53.1 KB, 916 views)
25th October 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i need previous 10 year question paper.please send me sir.
1st November 2011, 12:48 PM
shaguftak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please send me the model question answers for diploma trainee in electrical stream
my e mail id is
"[email protected]"
do u got the elec streams papr if yes then plz mail me my email id [email protected],
2nd November 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me last 10 years question paper of electrical engg. [dioloma trainee] to my email id: [email protected].
16th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls send the syllabus of diploma trainee ntpc and question paper on ma mail id which is [email protected] pls sir
18th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous year question paper for diploma trainee electrical
22nd January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the interview date for diploma trainee written test selected candidates
26th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send the question paper of previous 10 years exam for electrical & electronics engineering.
4th April 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10 years solved papers for practice at [email protected] this Id......as soon possible.
25th May 2012, 05:08 PM
swamygoud

Sir please send the question paper of previous 10 years exam for electrical & electronics [email protected]
11th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i want 10 years solve question papers of bhel for the post of electrical engeering J.E. for diploma.
4th October 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10 years solved papers for practice at [email protected] this Id......as soon possible.
20th August 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

please sant me last 3years solved papers for practice at more. please sir because i don't know which types of qustions are on exam

my mail id is- [email protected]
16th October 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can any one mail me last electrical question papers with solved answers to my id [email protected]
29th October 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous year question paper for diploma trainee electrical.its my [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-10-year-question-papers-ntpc-electrical-engineering-stream-418415.html#ixzz2j36tIHZx
3rd March 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send me diploma trainee electrical ntpc previous question papers on [email protected] .....its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?