23rd October 2011, 10:47 PM
sarvottma bajpai

Where can I get online forms for SCRA Exam of upcoming year?

please send me the link from where i can get the online form for scra examination 2012 ??

24th October 2011, 01:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get online forms for SCRA Exam of upcoming year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvottma bajpai View Post
please send me the link from where i can get the online form for scra examination 2012 ??
SCRA 2012 Examination Notification was Already Declared and Updated in the UPSC Official website.

The Online Registrations was already started and the last date of apply for SCRA Examination was 21/Nov/2011.

The examination is going to be Held on 29/Jan/2012.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination OR Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Final year candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, If your age should between 17 to 21 years, then you are eligible for SCRA Examination, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Other reserved category candidates.

So, If you are Interested to apply for SCRA Examination, then please fill the Online application form soon before the last date form the given links and for more details please read the given Notification OR Visit the official website.

Apply Online : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(82.1 KB, 68 views)
24th October 2011, 06:43 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
The application has been started to issue. One can apply either online or offline.
The online form is available at www.upsconline.in
The applications are also available in the regional post office . The cost of the form is rs 30. The aspirant need to submit the form along with the acknowledgement card.
You need to affix a rs.6 stamp and write the details like address , application number and others correctly in the acknowledgement card too. Candidate falling to fix the stamp will not get it. The application need to be sent to the address
controller of examination,
union public service commission,
dholpur house,
shahjahan road,
New Delhi 110039
the aspirant need to produce the following certificate along with applications
1.age proof
2.certificate for educational qualification
3. For claiming reservation the caste certificate
4. Certificate for physically challenge if so.
The exam for on coming year will be held on 29th of january.
22nd November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have submitted online SCRA form part-1 before one week, But i haven't submitted part-2.
Can i submit offline form. I wanna submit form for GIRL Candidate pls provide me FEE details also for GIRL candidate.
Kindly provide me suggestion what will i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?