24th October 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?

i want to do msc in anatomy.i am student of bsc bio. what i can do?i have 69%.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  2. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  3. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  4. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  5. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  9. Which course is better to for other than MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?
  10. Can I do MSc Anatomy course after BSc Nursing Course? Which are the PG courses I can do?
  11. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  12. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  13. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. Am I eligible to join MSc in Anatomy while in final year of B.E Biotechnology?
  16. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  17. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
31st December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?

what is the eligibility criteria for doing msc anatomy ?
plz inform me about any entrance exams in andhra pradesh
11th January 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?

can i do msc anatomy course after BE in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?