25th October 2011, 01:47 AM
vinita.inayat

Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?

My name is Vinita. I have a science background. I have scored 58.8% marks in 12th and currently i am persuing graduation. I am doing BCA and i am in 2nd year. I belong to OBC caste. I have good communication skills in english as well as in hindi. I can interact well with people. Am i eligible to apply for sbi bank po enterance exam? If i want to apply in d final year,will i be able to apply? My age is 21 year. When forms will be available ?

Waiting for a quick and positive response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?
  3. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  4. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  5. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  6. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  7. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Po entrance exam after completing BCA graduation?
  9. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  10. How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  11. How to apply and study for Civil services exam being in 2nd year of BCA? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for SLET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  15. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  16. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  17. Can I apply for OTA exam if I want to appear for BCA 2nd year?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Government job after re-appear exam in 2nd year BCA?
25th October 2011, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinita.inayat View Post
My name is Vinita. I have a science background. I have scored 58.8% marks in 12th and currently i am persuing graduation. I am doing BCA and i am in 2nd year. I belong to OBC caste. I have good communication skills in english as well as in hindi. I can interact well with people. Am i eligible to apply for sbi bank po enterance exam? If i want to apply in d final year,will i be able to apply? My age is 21 year. When forms will be available ?

Waiting for a quick and positive response
Dear friend,

YES , You are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Thanks
28th October 2011, 01:14 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?

Respected sir,
YES , You are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/
Best up luck,
14th March 2012, 11:23 PM
ramandeep.2dec

No, you are not eligible . You are eligible after your completion of graduation as the eligibility conditions for SBI PO are:-

Age limit: Candidate age must be in between 21 years to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines i.e 3 years in upper limit for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Educational Qualification: Any degree from a recognized University with 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates or post graduation .
28th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i m pursing b.c.a 1st sem....i have science background and scored 55% in 12th...am i eligible for bank p.o exams?
31st May 2013, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

If i wish to complete my graduation from Distance Learning then wil it be possible for me to apply for the job in SBI for the post of PO or Clerk?
31st May 2013, 11:56 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

No you can not apply for SBI PO exam. you are a 2nd year BCA student so you can not apply for SBI PO exam.

In 3rd year of your graduation you can apply for SBI PO exam. you can apply for any bank PO exam after completion of your graduation or in last year of your graduation. In 3rd year of BCA you can apply for SBI PO exam.

To apply for PO exam you should also Maths in 12th.

your age should between 21-30 years.

You have to start preparation for PO exam right now. PO exam is not any simple exam. you have to do very hard work.

SBI PO written exam consists two papers objective paper and descriptive paper. both papers are conducted on same day. first you have to given objective paper and then descriptive paper. if you pass objective marks then descriptive paper marks will be considered otherwise descriptive paper marks will not be considered.

so you have to start preparation for PO exam right now.
1st June 2013, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed BCA then only you can apply for SBI PO examination.

So complete your BCA and then you will be eligible to apply for SBI PO examination.

Age Limit:

General Category - 21 to 30 years

OBC Category - 21 to 33 years

SC/ST Category - 21 to 35 years

Exam Pattern:

-Objective Type Test

-Group Discussion and Personal Interview

Objective test will have questions from Data Interpretation, General Awareness, English Language Skills and Reasoning Aptitude.

Negative mark will be there for every wrong answer which will be 0.25 per wrong answer.

Number for Attempts for SBI PO:

General Category - 4 attempts

OBC Category - 7 attempts

SC/ST - No Limit

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
25th June 2013, 09:58 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

A graduation completed candidate can only eligible for SBI PO exam. So first complete BCA your graduation then appear for SBI Probationary Officera exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant must have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required to apply this exam.

You must be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Written exam,

Group Discussion,

Personal Interview.

Syllabus:-

General english,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge,

Data analysis and Interpretation,

Reasoning.

For more details visit
www.sbi.co.in

Best of luck.
26th June 2013, 12:33 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

SBI stands for State Bank of India.

Eligibility of SBI PO:

Nationality:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

No percentage required for this exam.

Final year pursuing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

Age Limit:

Your age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for other categories.

3 years relaxation for OBC.

5 years relaxation for SC\ST.

10 years relaxation for PWD.

Selection Process:

Written Test

personal Interview

All the best.........
26th June 2013, 09:04 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

Eligibility for PO:

Educational qualification:

Candidates must have a bachelor of degree with 60% marks from any recognized university

Age Criteria:

Minimum: 20 years

Maximum: 30 years

Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC.

5 years for SC.

10 years for PWD.

Syllabus for written exam:-

General english,

Reasoning,

Numerical ability,

Marketing aptitude,

General awareness/Computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?