25th October 2011, 02:52 AM
tinyshonu

When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?

Sir I would like to know the date of availability of the AIPMTMMBS entrance application form and also the authorised bank in Bangalore or Can I approach any canara bank in Bangalore. And another option is told as reginal office CBSe.. then addreess of the same in Bangalore.

Actual dates of istart of issuing the aplication form and also submission date of the same. and other dates of 2012 test.. like issuing admitting card and test dates in 2012 and related impotent documents reqired for the 1st step ..

12th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?

When and how to get apllication form for AIPMT 2012
10th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?

want to get a aipmt form now
11th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I need an application form for medical entrance
14th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

from where can we find the last dates for the submissions of application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?