30th October 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka candidate eligible for APPSC?

iam a karnataka candidate am ieligible for writing for appsc

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  2. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  3. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  4. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  5. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in any NIT? I am a ST candidate from Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible for DSP post of APPSC Group I at an age of 19?
  9. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  11. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I attempt the group II after completing B.A?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC executive engineers job after passing B.Tech Civil?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  17. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
28th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karnataka candidate eligible for APPSC

Are the candidates from the state of Odisha are eligible for Lectureship in Andhra Pradesh Degree Colleges ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?