8th November 2011, 01:39 PM
SRIMAN manjusha

Can a person perform any kind of surgery by doing the BAMS course? What is the scope in it?

Dear sir/madam, can a student be able to perform any kind of surgery by doing any course after BAMS? if so, can u pls mention the course ..

20th June 2012, 07:20 PM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

Default Re: Can a person perform any kind of surgery by doing the BAMS course? What is the scope in it?

no surgery can be performed.You can only assist the surgeon.This holds true in the allopathic setting.
20th June 2012, 07:49 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Can a person perform any kind of surgery by doing the BAMS course? What is the scope in it?

SCOPE:-As world is shriking so as the skills and the knowledge of the ancient india is reviving its lost glory and BAMS is perhaps the best medical course you can do and wait until you finish the degree and you will be better employed than the MBBS, i tell you one example, indian MBBS are not acceptable in the usa, canada, aus, or any developed nation without the required licensing tests, but the BAMS can get into even the migration offers from australian govt also Duration of BAMS Course :-

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicin & surjery also known as BAMS is widely popular in

India. This course is a five-and-half-year undergraduate programme. It is offered by

many university/Ayurvedic colleges in India. The course unfold the different type of

treatment used in the Ayurveda.

Eligibility Criteria for BAMS Course :

Candidate must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognize

university/Board with science physics, chemistry and Biology as a compulsory

subject. The minimum percentage requirement for the BAMS course is 50% for

general category candidate and 40% for the SC, ST and OBC candidate.

Here is the list of some college who offer BAMS course :

1. KMCT Ayurveda Medical college.

2. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Gaya.

3. Institute of Medical Science BHU.

4. Uttranchal Ayurvedic college.

5. Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical college & Hospital.

6. Dr. B.R.K.R Government Ayurvedic college.
You can perform surgical operations if you are confident fully to do it....
go ahead
ALL THE BEST...
29th November 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can BAMS holder with MS in 'PRASSOTI TANTRA AND STREE ROGA' perform any surgeries and deliveries?
9th July 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm confuse for bams nd mbbs. What is best.i'm qualified upcpmt nd neet for both. Plz tell me
11th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

can BAMS docter holder with ms perform all kind of surgery
18th July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can a bams doctor perform any type of surgery?
28th September 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mba (hm)after bums
9th April 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

yas BAMS, MS perform the surgery related their MS degree, there are various option in ayurvaidic MS such as
MS in ortho, ENT, Gynecology and so one.. and also prescribe allopathy medicines..
18th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me for doing any kind of surgery do i hve study another course along bams.... pls sir
18th September 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am ayurveda rata from hindi 8sahitya sammlen
can I perform surgeujry?
6th October 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can BAMS doctor perform Hair transplant surgeries if have experience of more than 5 years !!
30th May 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from maharashta and i am scoring 166 out of 200 since i belong to open category therefore there is no chance to get mbbs collage but i am sure to get government ayurvedic collage mumbai . i am also intersted in doing bams. i want to know about salary which a bams doctor get please tell me.
30th May 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from maharashta and i am scoring 166 out of 200 since i belong to open category therefore there is no chance to get mbbs collage but i am sure to get government ayurvedic collage mumbai . i am also intersted in doing bams. i want to know about salary which a bams doctor get please tell me.
10th August 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have joined in bams course this year. My question is,are we eligible to perform surgeries?
If in case ,what are they?
10th March 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can a person perform any kind of surgery by doing the BAMS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?