8th November 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for TRB entrance exam? Pattern and the question papers?

sir/ madam

i was completed my b.sc[cs]., b.ed.. when the trb exam conducted. which book i want to refer. which format the question paper will come. time schdule....... guide me

Related Questions:
  1. When is the next TRB entrance exam? What type of books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  3. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  4. Question paper pattern of KVS PGT CSE exam? Books to be referred?
  5. What is the criteria to write the IAS and kAS exam? Pattern of the entrance exam and books to be referred?
  6. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  7. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  8. Books to be referred for HR in ONGC GT exam?
  9. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Model question papers for TRB entrance exam? I am going to appear for TRB
  11. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  12. Books to be referred for AFMC exam? Last 10 year question papers?
  13. PG TRB model question papers?
  14. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
  15. Commerce question papers for TRB exam? -- [New]
  16. Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  17. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  18. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
8th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Books to be referred for TRB entrance exam? Pattern and the question papers?

dear friend,

As requirement of Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) for Direct Recruitment of Assistant Educational Elementary Officer .

The Important Date for TRB is:

A.> Date of Notification 25.10.2011

B.> Commencement of Sale of Application Forms 04.11.2011

C.> Last Date for Receipt of Application 19.11.2011 5.30 p.m.

D.> Date of Written Examination 08.01.2012

For more Details Visit:-http://trb.tn.nic.in/

Exam Pattern For TRB

The Books For TRB Examination

Also see the attachment I think it will be helpful to you.

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TRB.pdf(154.6 KB, 105 views)
3rd December 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for TRB entrance exam? Pattern and the question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/ madam

i was completed my b.sc[cs]., b.ed.. when the trb exam conducted. which book i want to refer. which format the question paper will come. time schdule....... guide me
plese very fast.
12th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years questions papers
7th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i want six years question paper from TRB exam
5th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

previos years trb/pg/commerce question papers or model question papers
14th May 2012, 06:31 PM
eavian

Sir,
I want model question papers for TRB PGT Commerce
14th May 2012, 06:33 PM
eavian

Model question paper for TRB pgt commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?