10th November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AIEEE exam in 5 months? Books to be referred for it?

hi every one. i will give aieee in may next year.my basic concepts are very bad.can u suggest some books for me which are easy to understand and good as well in chem maths and physics?it would be of lot of help pls help me!!!

11th November 2011, 08:48 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for AIEEE exam in 5 months? Books to be referred for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi every one. i will give aieee in may next year.my basic concepts are very bad.can u suggest some books for me which are easy to understand and good as well in chem maths and physics?it would be of lot of help pls help me!!!
How to prepare for AIEEE exam in 5 months? Books to be referred for it?

5 Months is not enough for the preparation of exams like AIEEE but still you can try to get good marks in this exam by following the below given tips :
  • First of all complete your NCERT book first as it the most recommended book by the experts.
  • Practice numerical as much as you can .
  • Don't attempt those questions in exam in which you are unstable because there is always a scheme of negative marking.
  • Give special focus on time management.
  • Practice previous year and new sample papers
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different websites.

Books Recommended for AIEEE Preparation
  • Physics
    • H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
    • I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
    • L.A. Sena – A collection of questions and Problems in Physics
    • Tipler – Physics Vols I & II
    • V.Zubov & V.Shalnov – Problem in Physics
  • Chemistry
    • NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
    • Arihant Prakashan– Organic Chemistry
    • Bahal & Bahal – Organic Chemistry
    • R.C. Mukhrjee – Numerical Chemistry
  • Mathematics
    • R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII
    • S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
    • S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
    • Bernard & Child – Higher Algebra
    • V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.– Problems in Mathematics
    • Dr. Gorakh Prasad– Co-ordinate Geometry

With Regards
ravik1214
11th November 2011, 11:05 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE exam in 5 months? Books to be referred for it?

:: How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months ::

AIEEE is the All India Engineering Entrance Examination and it is also one of the most reputated ones.
5 months would be too less a time, if you want to take up the whole course for this exam.

Yeah however, everything is possible so if you work hard day in and out, you would surely get a good all india rank.

I am listing a few books that you should keep yourself limited to in order to keep your main focus and not divert away.

For chemistry, do the NCERT's very nicely. They are they best books for the AIEEE preparation. You can look for some other reference like Pradeep's Publications for some extra organic study, but keep yourself confined to the NCERT for the rest.

For Maths, NCERT would be good. But do questions from the R.D Sharma and R.S Aggarwal as well. Both books have a lot of common questions. Leaving them, do the ones you think is needful.

And For Physics, I would suggest H.C Verma concepts of Physics, NCERT, and Resnik Heliday.

Do as much as you can, cover up as much course as you can , and you can surely crack the AIEEE.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
11th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE exam in 5 months? Books to be referred for it?

First complete your NCERT book first as it the most recommended book by the experts.
Practice numerical as much as you can .
Practice previous year and new sample papers

Recommended Books-

Physics
H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
L.A. Sena – A collection of questions and Problems in Physics
Tipler – Physics Vols I & II
V.Zubov & V.Shalnov – Problem in Physics

Chemistry
NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
Arihant Prakashan– Organic Chemistry
Bahal & Bahal – Organic Chemistry
R.C. Mukhrjee – Numerical Chemistry

Mathematics
R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII
S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
Bernard & Child – Higher Algebra
V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.– Problems in Mathematics
20th August 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii.... I m prepaing for my boards as well as for AIEEE 2013. I m too weak in Physics, so i wanna ask u guyz if its possible to crack AIEEE by studyin nly chem n maths?? I belong to OBC caste.. Waiting for ur reply.....
12th October 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How i will have to study for admit good ranker collage in 3 months best until and unless i studied average till nw
3rd January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have one year with me. How can i study for 11th and 12th simultaneously to give AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?