14th November 2011, 09:19 AM
Raj reghu

Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?

I am doing BE in EEE. What is the prospects of this course in future. Whether I have to take IT related courses for betterment. If so inform me the related courses in IT with the base of EEE.
Raj prasad.

14th November 2011, 12:51 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?

You can do M.Tech in power systems, electrical designs, VLSI and can get placed in companies like synopsis and connects and systems.
Choosing an IT field totally depends on your interest
you can do courses like
starting with c,c++ go on for java and dot net if possible SAP certification
if your are interested in Networking go for CCNA certification and complete CISCO certification.
14th November 2011, 03:09 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?

You can do power systems in M.tech or you can go for IT industry by taking coaching is c,c++,java ,DBMS, Dot net
you can do db2 certification as well as CCNA certification for Networking
21st November 2012, 11:12 PM
Peeyushraj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj reghu View Post
I am doing BE in EEE. What is the prospects of this course in future. Whether I have to take IT related courses for betterment. If so inform me the related courses in IT with the base of EEE.
Raj prasad.
It's really nice to read that you want to know about career in EEE.
you can try in different MAHARATNA companies of India. As per new pattern they take those candidates who qualifies the paper of GATE. If you crack it with good marks you will be called for interview by the company you are elligible for and you have applied for.
After 6th pay commission the you will have a handsome amount per month in your hand.
You can apply for GATE in your 7th sem as per the rules. You can apply for it by mid Oct. either online or offline as per your convenience.

If you want to have career in any IT firm then you should must have knowledge of any computer language like C, C++, JAVA, VB.NET these will help you in qualifing for companies like WIPRO, TCS.
You should also pay attention on reasoning question as they are key to gate of interview for IT firms.

Now, I'm wraping up. Hope this can help you alot..

WISH YOU SUCCESS & ALL THE BEST.
28th May 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relation between eee and IT.ipersued beech in EEE but now taking IT in Ms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?