15th November 2011, 10:50 AM
j92sanjay

How to get the Job of Railway Officer being a candidate having completed 12th Science with 85%?

i want to serch job in railway officer i have pased 12 science PCM with 85% plz tell me plz

15th November 2011, 04:40 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: How to get the Job of Railway Officer being a candidate having completed 12th Science with 85%?

there is only one way to become an officer in railways after 12 th
crack special class railway apprentice exam-SCRA after 12 th.
look out for it
or
u can do graduation and become
station master
asst station master etc after graduation
15th November 2011, 06:26 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get the Job of Railway Officer being a candidate having completed 12th Science with 85%?

Dear friend there is too much vacancy in Railway for all 12th pass student..

>>This is totally depend on you in which you want to go go because there is too much seat is available...........

>>There is too much requirement in RAILWAY on this time there is vacancy in RAIL vikas nigam...
15th November 2011, 08:36 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

It is always good to have qualification like diploma or degree to enter into railways. Most of the technical jobs need qualification.
With 12th standard qualification only clerk,peon,steno,gangmen etc such jobs are only available.

For notifications nad moredetails you can visit the website::
http://rrcb.gov.in

Good Luck
15th November 2011, 08:44 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

It is always good to have qualification like diploma or degree to enter into railways. Most of the technical jobs need qualification.
With 12th standard qualification only clerk,peon,steno,gangmen etc such jobs are only available.

For notifications nad moredetails you can visit the website::

Good Luck
15th November 2011, 09:24 PM
vaseem_v24

Hello sanjay.
Railway jobs are not so easy. but its not impossible also.
You have to wait untill they announces vacancies. once you clear the exam then you are IN.
15th November 2011, 10:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by j92sanjay View Post
i want to serch job in railway officer i have pased 12 science PCM with 85% plz tell me plz
HI,
For high class job is in RAILWAYS after 12th you have to qualify the exam called

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA).
This exam is conducted by by the U.P.S.C once in a year.

AGE LIMIT: Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination

-PASS 12TH WITH MINIMUM 50% MARKS FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

ALL THE BEST!
25th April 2012, 02:17 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

to have qualification like diploma or degree to enter into railways. Most of the technical jobs need qualification.With 12th standard qualification only clerk,peon,steno,gangmen etc such jobs are only available.For notifications nad moredetails you can visit the website,you want to go go because there is too much seat is available.There is too much requirement in RAILWAY on this time there is vacancy in RAIL vikas nigam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?