16th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?

Respected Sir,

I am a student of class 10th. I want to know the admission process of Military School. I am interested in getting admission in it after I complete 10th class. So, kindly provide me with all the required details for getting admission.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
Swati Choubey.

4th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?

After passing 10th class exam I want to get admission in military school, what is the procedure?
7th January 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?

After passing 10th class exam I want to get admission in military school, what is the procedure?
19th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i hav passed 10nth standard and i want to know can i get admsiion in military school after 10nth
4th November 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir what exactly is the age bar for obtaining Date of Birth?
4th November 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off date for DOB this year's IXth Admission?
17th February 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Do you accept student with permanent tattoo on few body parts...he's in 10th nw..plz reply me soon

thank you
mintu
16th April 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the admission procedure for military school after i passed standard x from a icse school..
16th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the admission procedure for military school if i am a student of standard x..
21st June 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the admission procedure for military school if i am a student of standard x..
6th August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

My son is studing in class 5th in kvdav school chandigarh . Pl let me know the procedure of admission in military school . Please revert through mail or call me on my cell no 9779108415 or 9216414490 .l shal be very thankful to you if u can reply me.
30th September 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to say that tell how can i enter in the millitry school because i want to join air force plz tell me soon now i am study in class 10
5th January 2014, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to know can I get admission in RIMA in class 11th. I had passed my 10 th class 4 year before but for some reason didn't able to complete my study please revert back as soon as possible.
4th April 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am pava prasad i have completed my 10th class please tell me the procedure to join military school
21st August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want to how to get admisson in miliatry,sainik,army school
21st October 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 10th std. He wishes to join IMA in future and seeking admission in sainik school after his 10th.cn u plz help us by advicing regarding admission process and eligibilty criteria for getting the admission in sainik school
28th April 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class x i want to join the military school. sir, do you have any solution what can i do.
12th June 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilities for admission in class 11th and minimum number of marks required for its admissions in class11th
22nd June 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10 class this year and i want to take admission in class 11 in rashtirya military school . i have passed my class 10 from army public school dhaula kuan, pls tell me the procedure to get admission in rashtirya military school as soon as possible.
5th November 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

sir I have passed 10th class I want to 11class in admission
please admission notification soon I am waiting
thanku sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?