16th November 2011, 02:28 PM
0007asha

How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

can bds graduate apply for national institute of immunology...is there any phd where bds graduate can study...like phd in physiology..phd in neuroscience..interested in medical subject...i am not able to find eligibility for bds graduate to do phd in it...need some name of the university..plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  2. List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  4. Previous year papers for National Institute of Immunology?
  5. MS ENT after BDS? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  7. Can I do MSc Microbiology after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  9. How much percentage I need for Dentist?
  10. Joining as dentist after BDS from private institute
  11. Previous years question papers for Ph.D in NII National Institute of Immunology?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  15. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  16. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get masters admission in Gulf countries after completion of BDS course?
  18. Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?
7th July 2016, 04:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

No. BDS graduate can not apply for Ph.D course to NII (National Institute of Immunology).

Master's & Ph.D Specializations After BDS
- Periodontics
- Orthodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Prosthodontics

NII Eligibility
- You must have passed M.Sc , MBBS , M.Tech or M.Pharm from a recognized university along with at least 60% in (10+2).
- You should have appeared entrance exam for admission.

Ph.D Specializations Offered by NII
- Chemical Structure & Computational Biology
- Genetics Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Infection & Immunity
- Reproduction & Development

NII Entrance Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 180
- Each question will carry 3 marks for correct response & deducted 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be based on subjects physics , chemistry and biology.

NII Entrance Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 1st November , 2015
- Last Date of Registration : 31st December , 2015
- NII Exam : 21st February , 2016
- NII Interview Dates : 8th & 10th June , 2016
- NII Final Result : June , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?