17th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for an international student to do B.Tech in Australia?

i live in india..right now in 12th std..i want to do btech from some good australian university..so,is it possible for an international student to do btech there?reply as earliest

Related Questions:
6th February 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for an international student to do B.Tech in Australia?

i have completed my diploma in IT from india. now i want to do btech in australia.is it possible or not plzzzzz reply with approx fee information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students? 3 26th February 2015 03:58 PM
In which college can I get admission on the basis of IIT JEE score? My score is 185 7 15th July 2014 12:30 AM
Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships? 7 1st December 2013 04:58 PM
Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England? 3 10th September 2013 11:01 AM
Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same? 1 24th March 2012 03:35 PM