21st October 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks

Sir,

I have completed my masters degree (M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks. Now doing job in R & D Ind-Swift Mohali in CRD Department.I have exp. of 1 year worked mainly on anticancer drugs like Dutasteride. Aripiprazole, Temozolamide , Solifenacin, etc.
Sir, now I want to do PhD in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry part time.So plz sir give me guidance and information about colleges and universities from where I can do PhD. Sir provide information of low cost PhD program as soon as possible. I shall be highly thankful.

With Sincere Regards,

Sahil Rana.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  2. Universities offering integrated PhD in Medical Chemistry in India to Overseas student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  4. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  5. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence?
  7. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student?
  8. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  10. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  11. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  14. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  15. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  16. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  18. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
19th March 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks

phd progam in chemistry in distance mode
6th April 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks

sir, i am persuing Msc.pharmaceutical chemistry {integrated} final year. can you tell me the opportunities after completing the course?
27th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical chemistry.............................I want to do job in India............................please provide me option......................to do job in R&D....................................
27th December 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i am here in lexington, i have completed master degree in organic chemistry with distinction marks from nepal, i have got greencard of USA, what i have to do Phd in chemistry from university Of Kentucky, give me an idead to apply for the universities with schlorships
15th March 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m jasmine I want to u detail about m.sc pharmactiucal chemistry nd tell me whoo r applicable for it
I shall be thanful it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?