21st November 2011, 04:22 PM
ADITHYA94

How to get the pay in slip for SCRA entrance exam?

how can i get fee pay in slip for scra exam ? could u please tell me how can i do it

6th September 2012, 08:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the pay in slip for SCRA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADITHYA94 View Post
how can i get fee pay in slip for scra exam ? could u please tell me how can i do it
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is conducted by UPSC Every year. This year SCRA Examination was already completed and those who are Interested then wait for Next SCRA Examination Notification.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online Only.

You have to pay the examination fees by using any one of the modes:

-> By Challan form in SBI Bank
-> By SBI Internet banking
-> By Debit/Credit card of Banks

When you fill the application form online then you will get Option to make a payment after filling Part-I application form.

Application form available in 2 parts, you have to fill both the parts completely. When you complete the Part-I Application form then you have to download the challan form and then you can pay the fees in SBI Bank. If you do not want to pay the fees in bank, then you can pay fees online at the time of filling Part-II Application form.

When you remit the fees online then you get all the proofs online only and you have to take print out of your application form at last.

So these are the steps to fill online application form of SCRA Examination. If you pay the fees by challan form then Challan receipt is your Pay slip. If you pay online then you can remit the fees by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. For more details check official UPSC website.
6th September 2012, 08:51 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
SCRA exam stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA).

SCRA ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBLITY:-
must have passed in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
Age limit is 17 to 21 years.
You can apply this exam online.
After applying online application you have to pay examination fee.
>by internet banking
>bank challan form
For more detail:-
Log on official website.
6th September 2012, 10:36 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

SCRA Entrance Qualification Criteria:
Age Criteria: Candidates must have 17 years to 21 years.

candidates must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination .

or

Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemistry as their degree level may apply also.

You can fill your SCRA entrance examination form by following way-

by bank
by Internet banking
by Debit card/credit card
6th September 2012, 10:42 PM
surajm093

Wait for the next SCRA exam as this year it is over. Its advertisement comes in all leading newspapers. All the necessary details are provided there. The notification for the exam will come by February and the exam will be held in July. Visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/scra.htm
the official web page for SCRA.
6th September 2012, 10:44 PM
surajm093

Wait for the next SCRA exam as this year it is over. Its advertisement comes in all leading newspapers. All the necessary details are provided there. The notification for the exam will come by February and the exam will be held in July. Visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/scra.htm
the official web page for SCRA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?