22nd October 2010, 10:57 PM
rahulrajarora

LLB or MBA? what to do after B.Com?

after b.com what i do L.L.B OR M.B.A. IS L.L.B BETTER THAN M.B.A OR M.B.A IS BETTER THAN L.L.B

23rd October 2010, 06:49 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: LLB or MBA? what to do after B.Com?

MBA is the better option to choose for you than LLB as you are a commerce student and mba will suit your interest and also it would be easy for you to do the same.
23rd October 2010, 11:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it will depend on your interest. if you interested with your MBA skill in management field then obviously MBA is best for you.

but if you want to do job with LLB and if you like to job with law then it is good for you.

but after studying on MBA your salary pay scale will be very high than LLB.

choose the best one for you as per your interest. best of luck.
23rd October 2010, 12:36 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulrajarora View Post
after b.com what i do L.L.B OR M.B.A. IS L.L.B BETTER THAN M.B.A OR M.B.A IS BETTER THAN L.L.B
according to my opinion, MBA is much better than LLB.
If u have strong inclination towards becoming a lawyer or advocate than go for LLB
23rd October 2010, 01:15 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

L.L.B and M.B.A both are different from each other.but as far as comparison is concerned m.b.a completes in 3 years while l.l.b takes more time period as one must have a "good practice" in it.now you choose it as your age and your interest in the field.But I suggest you to do M. B .A as you are a commerce graduate so you can easily understand the m.b.a syllabus.
23rd October 2010, 03:56 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello Rahul,
As you are eligible to choose either of the career but it mainly depends upon you what career path you want to choose.
If the legal profession fascinates you,go for it which is of 3 years after graduation.LLB course is sponsored by the Bar Council of India.
The BA LLB programmes includes practical training including court attendance, hands on training at legal aid centres and research projects.Lawyers can find jobs in both govt and private sectors.They also become an advocate and practice law as a profession for which it is mandatory to enroll with the Local/State/Central Bar Council.Central and state govt jobs are also available for lawyers.

Whereas MBA today has become a craze,we can find persons with MBA in huge numbers.A MBA degree from a reputed institute will help you towards a bright future.If you are interested in Business management then you go for it.There are various specializations to choose from,it solely rests on your interests.As a commerce student, i think Financial management will not be a bad one if you choose MBA.
23rd October 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

now a days mba finance is better than others
23rd October 2010, 11:29 PM
koli

you should do MBA without any doubt..

You better complete MBA and later you can pursue LLB.

LLB + MBA is good & unique combination, today this combination is most demanded.
24th October 2010, 12:00 AM
nitin.kajla

hi rahul,
you should go with m.b.a. because u came from commerce stream.and also as u do b.com so u hw intrest in commerce. it is my suggestion but it depends on ur intrest completly do the work whc u like and u hw intrest also u can enjoy that.
bet of luck.
24th October 2010, 10:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all make a decision about the career path you want to pursue. If you want to build a career in the legal sector then go for LLB. You need extreme passion and drive to be successful in this field. Other than this if you are passionate about business management, you can definitely choose MBA and scale up on you career as a management consultant or a corporate manager. In my opinion, specialization in MBA (Finance) will help in having a rewarding career. Choose wisely when it comes to the institution.
24th October 2010, 08:24 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi friend, both courses are good as both offer you good job prospects. Therefore, you need to figure out where your interest lies. After deciding on your choice, you can consider following universities for these courses:;
Delhi University
IP University
UPES, Dehradun
Amity University
all these universities offer very good placements as well....!!! so, choose wisely and best of luck!!!!
24th October 2010, 08:29 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi friend, both courses are good as both offer you good job prospects. Therefore, you need to figure out where your interest lies. After deciding on your choice, you can consider following universities for these courses:;
Delhi University
IP University
UPES, Dehradun
Amity University
all these universities offer very good placements as well....!!! so, choose wisely and best of luck!!!!
24th October 2010, 09:07 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: LLB or MBA? what to do after B.Com?

HI RAHUL ,
according to my decision u should choose for MBA because MBAtoday has become a craze,we can find persons with MBA in huge numbers.A MBA degree from a reputed institute will help you towards a bright future.If you are interested in Business management then you go for it.There are various specializations to choose from,it solely rests on your interests.As a commerce student, i think Financial management will not be a bad one if you choose MBA.
even though ur pay skill be large if u r applying for MBA , bye good luck for ur choice,,,,,
25th October 2010, 11:27 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
It is better you go for MBA from a GOOD Institute. It has a very wide career scope and pay scales are also better.
27th October 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BETER AFTER BCOM ,MBA OR MCOM
6th November 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

you have to do l.l.b
17th November 2010, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

am doing 3 years llb rfegular course.will mba through correspondence give me an extra edge for joining corporate law firms as i want to continue my career in the legal field only but in private corporates so will an mba degree along with my llb be helpful
26th November 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

LLB is both a legal and management course so LLB is the best
1st December 2010, 11:29 AM
neethubobby

hey hi..
the courses you have mentioned are poles apart so you need to first analyse your interests to find out what you really want to do.
if you want to take up something related to management then go in for MBA els if you are inclined towards law then LLB...first decide as to what you want to do,
all the best
31st December 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

thr is no othr scope for job aftr LLB except Becoming a lawyer
1st January 2011, 11:33 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its totally depend on your interest.
but after doing MBA you can more money as compare to the LLB.
so i think if you interested in marketing then you have to do MBA.
good luck....
6th January 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

what ever you do in your life,if you do it from your heart with a strong devotion and dedication towards it,than definitely you will success in your life...so it all depends upon your interest on which you think you can do well...but i would suggest you 2 take MBA after B.com...as it has lots of scope in future n has lots of options for you to choose as you wish to...

so Best Wishes Friend...
12th January 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MASTERS IN BUSINESS STUDIES WHAT IF I CHOOSE LLB AND STUDY COMMERCIAL LAW? IS THAT GOOD CHOICE
12th January 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

llb is waist course , in that there is no salary for month and waist of time , it take so much time for settelment , it is my exeperience as a iam llb student
2nd February 2011, 06:29 PM
SonalSinghal

Quote:
Both the degrees are good and has good demand in job sector too. MBA Professionals demand is highest than any other professionals in the job market. Now, even core sectors demand MBA professionals all time high. Thus, few universities are providing MBA in core sector as well. But among all those university, the one university that stands out is UPES Dehradun. The university has earned a great reputation for itself due to its unique programs, well qualified faculty and excellent placements. And after the successful completionof L.L.B, you can join under any senior, Secondly, its better to join LPO or KPO which would suit you. You can also work with legal consultancy firms dealing with tax, excise, patent, labour and environmental laws or prepare for judicial and higher judicial services exam. You can also go for job like Law officer in banks, & other private companies. Due to rising scope of LLB in corporate world, many universities are offering this degree with specialization in corporate laws and UPES is one such university it offers "Integrated BBA, LLB with specialization in Corporate Laws". This program aims to create a brand new race of Corporate Lawyers who would not only understand the intricacies of business but are equally well-versed in the nuances of Corporate Laws and Regulatory Affairs. You will gain valuable insights in both the business functions like finance, human resource management, marketing, international business and Corporate Laws in the fields of Banking, Corporate Governance, Investment, Competition, Insurance and Mergers and Acquisitions. After successful completion of this course, one can surely expect a bright career in corporate.
14th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

will MBA(HR). M.COM. & LLB be a good combination? or one should go for MBA (HR). MSW, & LLB combination? please give me an answer. I want to know it immediately.
10th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best college (university ) for doing LLB.
11th May 2011, 11:48 AM
UPESDehradun

though both llb and mba are good programs but according to me mba has more scope and chance of growth then llb. So, I would advise you to look for mba programs which are interesting and in demand in the job market. One of my friend is also doing mba in fashion and retail mgmt from UTM. And acc to him, it is a fun program and the faculty is also good. So, measure your options before tkaing any decision.
31st May 2011, 11:09 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you should do MBA without any doubt..

You better complete MBA and later you can pursue LLB.

LLB + MBA is good & unique combination, today this combination is most demanded.
9th August 2011, 09:39 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

it will depend on your interest. if you interested with your MBA skill in management field then obviously MBA is best for you.

but if you want to do job with LLB and if you like to job with law then it is good for you.

Thanks
9th August 2011, 05:45 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

I suggest you to do MBA today there are so vast scope of MBA.
Admission to the MBA, Diploma in Management, PGDIM and Post Graduate Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, and MM, will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule. (Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MATand State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT).

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU, candidates who cleared the entrance test for admission into management programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and state level test need not appear in OPENMAT
The cut off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university
Non-graduates with six years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience are eligible for taking admission into diploma in management only after clearing the entrance test
There is not age bar for any of the programmes, university reserves the right to grant/deny admission to the candidates
9th August 2011, 05:46 PM
sg1991

After doing B. Com., M. B. A. is a better option than LLB because you are a student of commerce stream. MBA has more scope.

But finally everything depends on your interset.
9th August 2011, 09:24 PM
saurabhkaushal333

after bcom you can apply for mba not for llb . after bcom mba is a good strem not a llb
9th August 2011, 09:26 PM
saurabhkaushal333

mba should be done afte bcom not llb . mba and bcom are from same steam .
9th August 2011, 09:27 PM
saurabhkaushal333

mba should be done afte bcom not llb . mba and bcom are from same stream .
22nd August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

As you are B.Com, my suggestion for you to go for LLB (3 years course), then either work for at least 1 yr in any law firm or else directly go for MBA after completing your LLB. B.Com LLB MBA would be the prestigious combination. It is valuable for a management student to have knowledge in law. But make sure if you go for the combination which I said i.e. B.Com LLB MBA, you must take this in your mind that your MBA specialization must be either Finance or HR. Finance & HR must have knowledge of law.

All the best.
27th August 2011, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

yyaaarrr hellpp meee ....whhattt tooo doooooooooooooooooooo after B.COM??????? ACCA,LLB OR MBA HR
11th September 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

yaar rahul to fir kya kar rahe ho mai bhi canfug hu LLB or MBA ?
11th November 2011, 11:58 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
both MBA and LLB are different courses.you can choose any one as per your interest...and in my own opinion MBA will be much better because ample of oppurtunities are there after completing mba..but you should choose that career which attracts u or is clear to you the most..and when there is a will there is a way
all the best
14th November 2011, 04:21 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

choose the best one for you as per your interest.

thanks
14th November 2011, 08:32 PM
mahi 16

MBA is better option
other option after doing b.com are also available like.
m.com
m.eco
m.stat
m.a
operation research
business economic
mfc
computing.
choose according to your best interest that will help.
15th November 2011, 12:39 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Thanks
3rd January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

LLB or MBA? what to do after BMS (Bachelor Management of Studies) ?
3rd January 2012, 04:36 PM
kabita rout

Quote:
MBA is better after completing b.com
26th January 2012, 12:30 PM
despire007

L.L.B and M.B.A both are different from each other.but as far as comparison is concerned m.b.a completes in 3 years while l.l.b takes more time period as one must have a "good practice" in it.now you choose it as your age and your interest in the field.But I suggest you to do M. B .A as you are a commerce graduate so you can easily understand the m.b.a syllabus.
30th January 2012, 02:04 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi sir,
which course is the best mba or icwai after degree...how wll be future for icwai.after completing the course who will provide job for us......
31st January 2012, 03:19 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello friend
yes
you are eligible.
The eligibility is mostly

>A bachelor's degree
>Minimum 21 yrs age

You have to write the following exams

1.CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs

2.MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA

3.JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs

4.SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

5.MAH-CET Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test

6.FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

7.IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

8.IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

9.ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission

10.XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur

good luck
31st January 2012, 07:27 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you should do MBA from good college.

MBA regular from good college is the best option among all.
For joining MBA SHOULD sit for and score well in one of these exam.
CET ,CAT ,MAT,XAT,SNAP AND ETC

ELIGIBLITY FOR APPLY IN THESE EXAM
50% MARKS IN GRADUATION

ENTRANCE EXAM CONSIST OF QUESTION ON
ENGLISH
QUANTITIVE APTITUDE
GENERAL AWARENESS
REASONING

Mulitiple choice answers are there in the exam paper

After scoring well in these exam you will get into good college.
doing MBA from the good college is very important for good salary plus good good job.
you can choose specialisation through your interest in the subject.

BEST COLLEGES FOR MBA
IIM-Ahmedabad Ahmedabad
IIM-Bangalore Bangalore
IIM-Calcutta Kolkata
XLRI- Jamshedpur Jamshedpur
NMIMS University Mumbai
IIM - Kozhikode Kozhikode
IIM-Lucknow Lucknow
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
IIM - Indore Indore
Shailesh J Mehta School Of Management, IIT Mumbai(SJSOM) Mumbai
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
31st January 2012, 09:21 PM
mani_baban

28th February 2012, 10:15 AM
drurv

depend on your interest. if you interested with your MBA skill in management field then obviously MBA is best for you.

It DEPENDS but if you want to do job with LLB and if you like to job with law then it is good for you.

choose the best one for you as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?