27th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 1 month training in BSNL Jaipur or other government companies or colleges?

how to apply for one month training in BSNL jaipur or other govt companies or colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. One month training in mechanical companies?
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  4. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  6. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  7. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  8. List of summer training companies of B.Tech Electrical branch in Jaipur? -- [New]
  9. Will the training in Jaipur Railways help me in future?
  10. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  11. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  12. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?
  13. How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?
  14. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  15. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  16. How to do training in BSNL Jaipur? I am a 3rd year EC branch student
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
12th January 2012, 10:21 PM
Garvita chaudhary

Default How to apply for 1 month training in BSNL Jaipur ?

email id:- [email protected]
please reply me for the ques asked so that i could send you my resume
12th January 2012, 11:10 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for 1 month training in BSNL Jaipur or other government companies or colleges?

Summer training have very much importance in placement.you have to do summer training from best company.

Summer training from BSNL is not conisdered very good.some company doesn't accept summer training from BSNL.i will advise you to do summer training from best company.

If you want to do training from BSNL you have to submit your NOC in the BSNL department where you want to do summer training.

If they accept your NOC you can do summer training from there.

Summer training is very important you should do summer training from good company like NTPC,DRDO and other.
13th January 2012, 01:03 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: How to apply for 1 month training in BSNL Jaipur or other government companies or colleges?

you can contact the BSNL i Jaipur or any other company for the training.
for that you will need a NOC from your college. Submit the NOC to the company and fill the training form.
6th May 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

how can I join summer training in BSNL for four week in jaipur for second Year student.
21st December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can i join my summer training from 1st april in jaipur bsnl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?