28th November 2011, 05:41 PM
Ashis panditaray

How to do distance M.tech course in mechanical engineering?

sir i am ashis panditaray want to know how i can complete my master degree in mechanical engineering by doing distance courses and tell me which university and colleges offering distance courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  13. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  14. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  15. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  16. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
25th January 2012, 03:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance M.tech course in mechanical engineering?

There are several institutions which offer the course of M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning. You can pursue this course from one of the best institution Anamalai University. The institution is also approved by the Distance Education Council, New Delhi, hence all the course through correspondence are widely accepted. For detailed information pls log on to the official website; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?