30th November 2011, 05:45 PM
gopal singh bhati

How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?

my son want to take admission in polytechnic in Bikaner (Rajasthan ),I want to take suggestion from your end regarding admission procedure like last Date of purchasing the form, last date of submission of form,fee strucyure every year, date exceptance of form etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  3. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  4. Which is best and top school in bikaner, Rajasthan? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  7. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  9. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  10. How may I get admission in colleges offering computer science course in Bikaner?
  11. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  12. Engineering entrance exam in Bikaner?
  13. What are the dates of Bihar Polytechnic?
  14. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  15. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  16. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  17. Which is best between private school and Polytechnic?
  18. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
12th July 2018, 10:36 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?

If, your son wants to do Polytechnic in Bikaner, then Government Polytechnic College, Bikaner is best for your son.

Courses of Government Polytechnic College:-

1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

2) Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

3) Diploma in Civil engineering.

4) Diploma In Electronics Engineering.

5) Diploma in Computer Science.

6) Advanced Diploma Courses in Hospital.

Facilities of government Polytechnic College:-

1) Library.

2) Laboratories & Workshops.

3) Scholarships.

4) Hostel.

5) Canteen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?