3rd December 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore

I am a 3rd year Electrical Engineering student of IIT Indore. I am very interested to do my summer intern in some research institute near by hyderabad. So can anyone give a list of research institutes in hyderabad related to electroncis ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  3. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  4. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Indore?
  7. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  9. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  10. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Best training institutes in Hyderabad for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical
  12. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  15. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  16. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  17. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  18. Which are the companies in Hyderabad/Secunderabad which provide 4 to 6 weeks training to 3rd year students of electrical and electronics engineering?
24th August 2015, 07:27 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore

List of institutes

Center For Stem Cell Science, Hyderabad

Central Food Technological Research Institute

Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyderabad

National Geophysical Research Institute

National Institute of Animal Biotechnology

VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology

National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad

ndian National Centre for Ocean Information Services

Indian Statistical Institute

Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology

Institute of Forest Biodiversity

Institute of Public Enterprise

Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?