3rd December 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in KMC Manipal?

i want to know that to take admission in kmc manipal i have to apply separately or only by manipal entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC
  2. How to take admission in MMBS in KMC?
  3. What is the date of entrance examination of KMC Manipal?
  4. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 137/240?
  5. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  6. How may I get admission in MBBS KMC Manipal? I've scored 164/240 in online Manipal UGET
  7. Can I get admission in in KMC medical college, Mangalore after scoring 163/240 in manipal entrance test?
  8. Do I stand a chance for admission in MBBS course in KMC after scoring 142/240 in Manipal entrance exam?
  9. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  10. What is the fee structure of KMC MBBS course Manipal and Mangalore?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS in KMC, Manipal University? How much is the donation?
  12. Free MBBS seat in KMC after 195 out of 240 in Manipal OET?
  13. Private medical college in india and their fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best diploma colleges to enroll for diploma course after 12th board completion? -- [New]
  15. What is the criteria of getting admission in KMC? Fee structure for the same? Is it possible to get admission in KMC through donation?
  16. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  17. How many seats are there for MBBS in Kasturba?
  18. Industrial Biotech as a career?
20th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in KMC Manipal?

What is the lowest rank to get admission in KMC?
18th May 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in KMC Manipal?

i hav scored 90 out of 200 in Kmc entrance exa....will I vl able to get a seat in in MBBS??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?