5th December 2011, 07:44 PM
M Pavan Kumar Achary

List of offline centers for AIEEE exam this year?

Dear sir,
I am glad to know the off-line centers of AIEEE -Examination will be held mid APRIL?
I'm studying +2 :Science College at Visakhapatnam, A.P.
So, please clarify my quaery!

Yours truly,
M.Pavan Kumar Achary
Narayana Jr.College
Visakhapatnam,A.P/

2nd March 2012, 12:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of offline centers for AIEEE exam this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Pavan Kumar Achary View Post
Dear sir,
I am glad to know the off-line centers of AIEEE -Examination will be held mid APRIL?
I'm studying +2 :Science College at Visakhapatnam, A.P.
So, please clarify my quaery!

Yours truly,
M.Pavan Kumar Achary
Narayana Jr.College
Visakhapatnam,A.P/
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination is going to be held on the following dates:

Offline Examination - 29.04.2012
Online Examination - 07.05.2012 To 26.05.2012

The Last Date to apply for the examination was 31.12.2011.

List of Offline Examination Centers for All India Engineering Entrance Examination:

Patna -Raipur -Dadar & Nagar Haveli -Daman & Diu -Panaji -Surat -Vadodara-Port Blair -Guntur -Tirupati -Warrangal-Itanagar -Assam-Guwahati -Silchar -Gaya -Muzzafarpur-Faridabad-Hissar-Kurukshetra-Hamirpur -Shimla-Jammu-Srinagar -Bokaro -Dhanbad -Jamshedpur -Ranchi -Hubli-Mangalore -Kozhikode -Lakshyadeep-Kavarati -Gwalior-Uttarakhand -Haldwani -Pantnagar -Roorkee-Agra -Bareilly-Gorakhpur -Kanpur -Varanasi -Durgapur-Siliguri-Jabalpur -Indore -Amravati-Aurangabad -Nasik -Pune -Thane -Imphal-Shillong -Mizoram -Aizwal -Kohima -Orissa -Rourkela-Puducherry -Puducherry-Punjab Bhatinda-Rajasthan -Ajmer -Jodhpur -Gangtok -Coimbatore -Madurai -Agartala
2nd March 2012, 07:45 PM
makancsv

Default Re: List of offline centers for AIEEE exam this year?

Hey,

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Eligibility of AIEEE 2012

Date of Birth

Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1987 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1982 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.

Eligibility

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or

its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see the next title Qualifying Examination).

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2012 may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

Number of Attempts in AIEEE 2012

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2010, 2011 or appearing in +2 in 2012 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2012.

I have attached the list of Offline Examination Centers for AIEEE

Best of luck!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE2012Net_offline_Exam_Centers.pdf(101.8 KB, 120 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?