8th November 2010, 11:50 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Political Science is one of the subjects in the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission. The test is conducted in languages, humanities, social sciences, forensic sciences, environmental sciences, and some other science subjects. For rest of the science subjects, UGC conducts the test, jointly with the CSIR. There are two papers on Political Science in NET. Paper II has all objective questions and paper III has all conventional descriptive answers. Paper II consists of 50 questions having a total of 100 marks. Paper III has four sections and the total of 200 marks is distributed within these sections. The questions of both the papers are so set that they cover the entire syllabus. Below you'd find attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can log on to: http://entrance-exam.net/net-politic...er-iii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  2. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams? -- [New]
  4. NET Home Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Bengali (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. NET Maithili (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. NET Malayalam (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. NET Kannada (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. NET Kashmiri (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. NET German Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd November 2010, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Required Net Pol. Science (Paper III) Exam - previous years Question Papers
26th February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

last six examination's net and set question papers
13th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i want a sallabus of history,hindi(option=2)of B.A.3rd for exams
7th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I REQUIRED PESHAWAR UNIVIRSITY MA POLITICAL PREVIOUS NOTES AND BOOKS
6th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear for UGC NET Poltical science . which books should i read for best results .Please give me the name of bboks and
name of author and name of publisher with adress
6th February 2012, 11:13 AM
gibu k philip

i want to prepare 4 net ,which books i refer
28th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

we want the papers of political science paper 2 and 3 ?
11th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

[QUOTE=neeraj_m;236515]Political Science is one of the subjects in the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission. The test is conducted in languages, humanities, social sciences, forensic sciences, environmental sciences, and
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?