10th November 2010, 02:19 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka CET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Chemistry is a compulsory subject in Karnataka CET both for medical aspirants as well as for engineering aspirants. The paper contains 60 questions form different sections of chemistry like Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. Candidates must prepare Organic Chemistry very thoroughly as questions which are asked are very basic and many are from mechanism of reactions. For medical aspirants after Biology Chemistry marks are more important. The questions are all of 1 mark and are objective type with multiple choices. Candidates have to answer the correct choice in the OMR sheet. The time allotted for Chemistry paper is 80 minutes out of which 10 minutes are for filling all the required details (like Roll No., question paper code etc.) in the OMR sheet. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers on Karnataka CET Chemistry Exam and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/karnataka-c...mistry-papers/
10th November 2010, 02:24 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Karnataka CET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thanks for uploading..previous year question papers..for chemistry
again a thanks to you..
1st January 2011, 04:41 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Karnataka CET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

http://entrance-exam.net/karnataka-cet-papers/
all the sample papers of karnataka cet in chemistry
10th February 2011, 06:54 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Karnataka CET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Here are some of the question papers of previous years.
So,please go through it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf chem2004.pdf(369.0 KB, 352 views)
File Type: pdf chem2005.pdf(417.2 KB, 283 views)
File Type: pdf chem2006.pdf(568.2 KB, 332 views)
17th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

FIRST YEAR CHEMISTRY FOR CET
21st January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can i pls get the model question papers of 1 puc???
22nd April 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir how much marks from 1st puc may ask in all subjects
26th November 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a PCMB student from Bangalore.... After completing my 2nd PUC board Exams , I want to take up MEDICAL in TamilNadu.... What r the exams that i must write or What are the other formalities that i must undergo ..... Please tell me .....

Shree,
Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?