11th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Will BSNL conduct the JTO exam this year? When will the notification come?

will BSNL conduct JTO exams in 2012?wen d notification ll cum?

15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will BSNL conduct the JTO exam this year? When will the notification come?

The date of next BSNL-JTO is yet to be published. The exam notification and the associated details can be collected from the official website of BSNL. The official website of BSNL is www.bsnl.gov.in. B.Tech is the necessary qualification required for JTO exams. The qualification must be obtained from any of the reputed firms with minimum 60% marks. Only Indians within the age of 30 years are eligible to apply.
27th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will BSNL conduct the JTO exam this year? When will the notification come?

I have done my diploma in electronics and telecommunication so am i able to apply JTO's exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?