13th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?

i passed my 12th class with 77.2 percent and now how can i join indian navy........

14th December 2011, 12:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?

Having secured 77.2% in 12th class, you are eligible for NDA Exam. But you should have to fall under the required eligibility criteria for this exam.

In addition, you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Have a look at the required eligibility criteria for NDA Exam.

Acadeemic Qualification :
-One should have completed 12th class from a recognized board to be eligible for Army wing.
-In order to be eligible for Navy and Air Force wings, one shoudl have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.
-Candidates who are in the final year of 12th class are also eligible to apply for this exam.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

If you have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your 12th class, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

For this academic year, UPSC has completed both the NDA Exams. If you are interested, you can apply for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

The next NDA I Exam is going to be conducted on 12-04-2012. Apply for this exam. Have good preparation to this exam and crack the exam.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
14th December 2011, 01:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my 12th class with 77.2 percent and now how can i join indian navy........
Hey friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy

There are several defence force in which you can get in:

Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force

As like all other entrance exam,you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the NDA Exam.

Eligibility for NDA:

Candidate applying for the NDA Exam must be a unmarried male candidate and the candidate must have a citizenship in India.

The age limit for the exam specifies that the candidate must have a age between 16 1/2-19 years.

The education qualification states that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board of school education with physics and mathematics as subjects for joining in Indian Navy.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then,you can apply for the NDA exam either Online or Offline

Online:

For online forms you can get them at http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline:

You can get the offline forms at the Head post offices where UPSC forms are sold.

For more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th December 2011, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes , You are eligible for NDA exam because your 12th standard marks is so good.

>>Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

>>Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

>>You must have citizenship in India.

The Exam date notification is already announced.I have listed it below.
  1. Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  2. Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  3. Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012
The Selection Procedure for NDA exam is two types 1) Written test 2) Personal Interview.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
14th December 2011, 01:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th then you want to join in INDIAN NAVY
For this many entry scheme is there.
But you have concentrate on your study.

Here i Give all information about this:-

And also you can join INdian Navy after complete your degree Engineering
For engineer post :-

Good Luck......................
14th December 2011, 02:47 PM
Sanwariya

Hi!!

Yes, You are an eligible candidate to join Indian Navy with 77.7 %

For Army Wing of NDA

12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

• For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy

12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent

• Candidates appearing at the 12th Class Examination are also eligible to compete. Such candidates will be required to submit the proof of passing the 12th Class Examination by a date to be specified in the Commission’s Notice for the Examination.

For info You can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards,
14th December 2011, 04:38 PM
dev99

77.2% is well emough for appearing NDA exam provided u have math and physics as compulsary paper and you should match the other requirement like physical,medical.....etc
http://www.upsc.gov.in/ provide you other information or it will be there in the broucher what are the other recuirements for NDA
14th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To join in NAVY wing you have to crack NDA exam.

Which is conducted by UPSC every year to recruit students for defense.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For NAVY wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science field having compulsory subjects like- Physics, chemistry and maths.

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be physically fit.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in NDA exam for NAVY wing.

All the best.
14th March 2012, 01:15 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend,
You have good percentage in your 12th standard now you can apply for the NDA exam.
NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
So you are eligibedns the nda exam.
Here iam showing for you some of the eligibility criteria:

>The minimum education qualification is 12th standard with maths or physics as your main subjects.

>Only unmarried male candidates are appear for the nda exam.

>Age should be 16.5years to 19years.

>the candidate must be a citizen of india.

>The candidate should be physically fit.

For more details visit the website:

www.upsc.got.in,

www.nda.nic.in.

All the best.
19th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1510790]i passed my 12th class with 77.2 percent and now how can i join indian airforce
26th March 2012, 06:47 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Your marks are quite good, If wants to serve the nation, & if you have the spirit of a patriot ,. then the Indian naval branch can be the good choice for your carrier.
For apply in Indian naval branch, you must have qualify the NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY] Exam, conducted by the UPSC [UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION].
The minimum educational required for appear in this ex
amination, is the 12th degree from the recognized board.

For apply in Indian NAVAL & AIR FORCE , you must have subjects MATHS & PHYSICS , also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th.[aggregate]..
The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years, and there is not any kind of age limit reservation is applicable for any SC\ST category.

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.
'
Examination pattern-=

Physical requirements-

thank you!!
gamble!!
1st April 2012, 06:14 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Nice to see that you are interested to apply for NDA.

Having secured 77.2% in 12th class, you are eligible for NDA Exam. But you should have to fall under the required eligibility criteria for this exam.

In addition, you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Have a look at the required eligibility criteria for NDA Exam.

Acadeemic Qualification :
-One should have completed 12th class from a recognized board to be eligible for Army wing.
-In order to be eligible for Navy and Air Force wings, one shoudl have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.
-Candidates who are in the final year of 12th class are also eligible to apply for this exam.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

If you have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your 12th class, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

For this academic year, UPSC has completed both the NDA Exams. If you are interested, you can apply for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

The next NDA I Exam is going to be conducted on 12-04-2012. Apply for this exam. Have good preparation to this exam and crack the exam.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st July 2019, 05:53 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
After completing 12th class with mathematics and english, you can appear for NDA exam. But only males are eligible for this exam. After clearing this exam, you can join classes and eventually become a Navy officer.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?